• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Quest 15 Halloween Quest incorrectly completing

DeletedUser7046

Reproduction Steps:
1. Traded 10/10 Marble/Wine
2. Traded 90 Wine for 50 Marble
3. Quest completed (collect 10 of each Bronze Age item)

Issue Description (10/10):

Please include the following information:
- What you were expecting to happen - I expected the the quest to show 20/50 completion rate
- What actually happened - quest completed as if I had collected 10 of all 5 Bronze Age goods
- Visual reference if available

Player: *Anything Available
World: *zz1
Operating System: *Windows 7
Browser Version: *Firefox 49.0255x657
Viewport Size: *

1.87.9a932de (28.09.2016 8:30), Anything Available (115722), zz1, en_US, WIN 23,0,0,162, Windows 7, Firefox/49.0, 1366x657, DirectX9 (336 MB VRAM)
I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes/No

* This information is available in the about tab in the settings menu.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
You got all the required goods, which is why the quest completed. If you need more details you can send us a ticket via support as we're unable to share your actions here. Either way the quest worked fine.

babs

Merchant
You got all the required goods, which is why the quest completed. If you need more details you can send us a ticket via support as we're unable to share your actions here. Either way the quest worked fine.
Bug?? or operator problem on Quest 15: I have been stuck since Saturday on Quest 15. I just recently went into Iron Age and only have Bronze Age productions. I produce Wine and Stone. I have collected 20 Wine and 20 Stone. Quest page indicates 21/50? Shouldn't that reflect 40/100? Also, I went to market and traded 20 Stone for 20 Lumber, thinking that would credit this quest for the 20 lumber (which it did not). Are we required to build and produce each good? Just a little confused on why no credit for the lumber. Plus, there are no (Dye or Marble )Bronze age goods available, except 1/10 from the Merchant. Advice?

Last edited:

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Bug?? or operator problem on Quest 15: I have been stuck since Saturday on Quest 15. I just recently went into Iron Age and only have Bronze Age productions. I produce Wine and Stone. I have collected 20 Wine and 20 Stone. Quest page indicates 21/50? Shouldn't that reflect 40/100? Also, I went to market and traded 20 Stone for 20 Lumber, thinking that would credit this quest for the 20 lumber (which it did not). Are we required to build and produce each good? Just a little confused on why no credit for the lumber. Plus, there are no (Dye or Marble )Bronze age goods available, except 1/10 from the Merchant. Advice?
There is no issue with the quest. Contact support and we'll let you know which goods you got and which ones you're missing.

babs

Merchant
There is no issue with the quest. Contact support and we'll let you know which goods you got and which ones you're missing.
I do not think I expressed my question properly (and possibly in the incorrect forum). However, I know I received the lumber from the market into my inventory. Then used the lumber in the Tech tree. I do not question that I got the lumber. I do question why I did not get credit for the 20 lumber in Quest 15. Thought it was a bug. If not a bug, I am not sure how to get past Quest 15 and was seeking help.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
I do not think I expressed my question properly (and possibly in the incorrect forum). However, I know I received the lumber from the market into my inventory. Then used the lumber in the Tech tree. I do not question that I got the lumber. I do question why I did not get credit for the 20 lumber in Quest 15. Thought it was a bug. If not a bug, I am not sure how to get past Quest 15 and was seeking help.
We can't discuss your ingame actions on the forum. We can only assist your particular case by giving you info through the Support system.