• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: PvP towers not open [45624]

• Thread starter DeletedUser8262
  • Start date

DeletedUser8262

The PvP towers do not appear to have opened today, done a few fights already but nothing is showing

DeletedUser5429

Yep, and the neighbourhoods haven't changed either.

DeletedUser6863

As my DC challenge today is to solve 12 encounters in GE will the points gained be added to the towers retrospectively. Is there any news on a fix for this?

DeletedUser

The towers can not track any players progress as they are not open or functioning at this time. We are still working on this. However even once this is fixed progress will not be credited retroactively, it is just not possible.

DeletedUser8600

Towers are working again.
Unfortunately new Neighbors. I changed yesterday age and have now directly neighbors from the new age.
Not nice.

DeletedUser8600

I want to add, that the Towers have been working and counting the PvP Points.
If I looked up the Towers in the continent map, they worked their properly.

So you have deleted the fight points.

DeletedUser6863

After your reply yesterday I checked the towers from the continent map and to my surprise I could see my battles and points. I agree with ahua as I could see the points I had accrued from battles in GE by accessing the towers on the continent map and now you have fixed the towers so they can be seen in the event history all my points have gone.