• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected PvP - three suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser172

1st

actually only opction in PvP is 'player A units controlled by player vs player B units controlled by server'. what about battle 'real person vs real person'? win battle is very easy now. there is no differences between PvP and PvS (except amount and type of units)

2nd

(applies also map conquering)
players don't bear the costs of surrender. if i try attack player who have more and better units i can give up (but i can attack weaker player, eg. with two spearfighters). cost don't need to be high (some negative fight points, random or the weakest unit captured).
if we fight against a province we don't need infiltrate province army. we can attack, take screenshot and then surrender :)

3rd

automatic defenders (and attackers) are always the same units: 2 spearfighters (independently of age). if someone entered in new age, automatical deffenders should change (or they should change after building construction or research a unit).
and why there is always 2 spearfighters? maybe it can be like that: if i build slinger range (or research slingshot) my opponent have 50% chance to fight with slinger and 50% chance to fight with spearfighter. if i have 3 kinds of military buildings there is 33,(3)% chance to figth with each kind of unit.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Status
Not open for further replies.