• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

PVP Arena

Olddude

Farmer
Hi I feel silly asking this as I am guessing it has come up before but I can not find any thing. In the PvP arena I am industrial age but I now keep coming up against player with Post Modern Troops. I am taking the middle option so they should all be industrial age players...so how do you get troops from higher eras ?

TIA

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
It is possible that I`m wrong, because I didn`t pay attention before, but I think, that some of the first row adversaries gave more than 400 points and now the maximum is 330, but I can be also wrong.
To make GE 5, did you increase your defensive bonuses?
And:
As you raise your city defense the rewards for winning arena with your attacking army goes down, ironic at best huh?

Ironrooster

Baronet
It is possible that I`m wrong, because I didn`t pay attention before, but I think, that some of the first row adversaries gave more than 400 points and now the maximum is 330, but I can be also wrong.
On the 2 cities where I do PVP the first lines right now are 414 and 385. I'm not sure how they are calculated, but higher defense A/D seems to give more points. For the above they are 659/659 and 263/289