• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion PvP Arena

Sam Vimes

Farmer
They claim on this forum that having to fight the same player over and over in the PvP arena is no bug. Well I've been getting the same player 80 times in a row now as the the more challenging choice and it sure becomes boring.

Amdira

Baronet
They claim on this forum that having to fight the same player over and over in the PvP arena is no bug. Well I've been getting the same player 80 times in a row now as the the more challenging choice and it sure becomes boring.
If it isn't a Bot, just send him a FR and thell him the reason via pn - most will accept and be happy, too

You will only see players ranked higher than you that are also in one of the 3 eras above you, and not on your friends list or in your guild for hard fights in PvP arena. Since on my main I am currently rank 10 in PvP arena and there is only one player that meets that criteria, that is the only match I am getting. If there were no players meeting the criteria, I would have only NPCs to fight in the hard fights. As it is, there are no same age fighters that are near me in rank, I am getting NPCs for moderate fights on my main.

Thunderdome

Emperor
That could explain why I kept getting the same ones in PVR Arena. I go between middle and hard opponents. The only time I would do an easy one is when I don't have a free refresh and the two buggers have 1k+ to their stats, heh heh.

Sam Vimes

Farmer
You will only see players ranked higher than you that are also in one of the 3 eras above you, and not on your friends list or in your guild for hard fights in PvP arena. Since on my main I am currently rank 10 in PvP arena and there is only one player that meets that criteria, that is the only match I am getting. If there were no players meeting the criteria, I would have only NPCs to fight in the hard fights. As it is, there are no same age fighters that are near me in rank, I am getting NPCs for moderate fights on my main.
Yeah, that's how it should work. But when you are somewhere number 180 in rank there is some more choice, I'ld say.