• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Production quests

Andi47

Overlord
THIRTYSIX_4g.jpg

THIRTY-SIX????? SERIOUSLY, @InnoGames ?????????

Und der selbe <Stoffwechselendprodukt> nochmals am DE-Server (Translation: And the same <bull's excrement> again at .de server);
SECHSUNDDREISSIG_4h.jpg

Stop Forge of Blacksmiths!!!

Stop Clickeritis!!!!

Last edited:

Dessire

Regent
Those quests have been there for years. Now you notice? :eek:
sometimes, those quests are the worst thing ever :/ I would accept them if instead of make us wait 20 days to complete all missions of an event, let us complete them in 1 or 2 days... not 1 mission per day after complete the half of the whole amount of quests..

Last edited by a moderator:
Is a challenge to have 10 or more Blacksmiths (without considering other current or previous era special or standard production buildings the player has normally at the city) to manage 90 productions of 5 minutes quickly?

This is a challenge to our patience, not to our game skills or knowledge.

Last edited:

DeletedUser8707

THIRTYSIX_4g.jpg

THIRTY-SIX????? SERIOUSLY, @InnoGames ?????????

Und der selbe <Stoffwechselendprodukt> nochmals am DE-Server (Translation: And the same <bull's excrement> again at .de server);
SECHSUNDDREISSIG_4h.jpg

Stop Forge of Blacksmiths!!!

Stop Clickeritis!!!!
Is a challenge to have 10 or more Blacksmiths (without considering other current or previous era special or standard production buildings the player has normally at the city) to manage 90 productions of 5 minutes quickly?
This is a challenge to our patience, not to our game skills or know;edge.
Black Smiths spam is just patience test but 36x 4hour from daily challenge is ridiculous.

Andi47

Overlord
Black Smiths spam is just patience test but 36x 4hour from daily challenge is ridiculous.

I agree.
several months ago on Live I got a warning because I wrote that such quests look like "forge of Hartz 4" (Hartz 4 is the German program for unemployed people) - but I think that @InnoGames (!!!!) should become aware, that only a VERY VERY SMALL percentage of players are unemployed (or in retirement) and therefore have time to do such quests!! Or do you really want to see Mars- and Asteroid-age cities with 18 or more Blacksmiths??
And for good reason most bosses don't like it when workers log into the game during working hours e.g. for starting the next 4-hour-productions!