• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Production: No Age Blueprints.

ADSL

Squire
Reason
Vibrant Autumn Vineyard already had Higher Age Blueprints. Why not add No Age Blueprints now for a change?
Details
This will work similarly to Vibrant Autumn Vineyard.
Balance
Everything is OK with the balance, because a similar product gives Vibrant Autumn Vineyard.
Abuse Prevention
There can be no abuse.
Summary
The idea is simple, clear, and the experience of its implementation has already been in Vibrant Autumn Vineyard.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
So far, no one has offered.
A few years ago, the production of event buildings was monotonous. Last year we saw a lot of variety. It's so cool! Let me give you an idea that will diversify a little more everything that we love so much!
I propose to add for one of the new buildings as a product... No Age Blueprints!

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Firehunt

Farmer
but the cultural building only gives happiness, nothing else, and usually on a much larger footprint, especially in higher ages. The GBs at least offer you another type of reward as well. and oracle is only 3x3 and gives you supplies, too.
Woohoo I get 95k supplies a day from my lvl 80 Oracle in SAT that is incomprehensibly efficient.
Bruh

XIA*

Marquis
Yep, you do get something else, very useful resources, like coins, supplies, medals or unrefined goods. Every decent player awfully needs these, 100% /s.
oh you're gonna need a lot of those in higher eras. Medals maybe not at this point, but seeing how the game changed in the past two years, there is no guarantee they won't introduce another function needing medals (maybe in guild raids?). Supply and coin you can never get enough of. Good are always in demand, if for nothing else then to be able to help fellow guildies in lower ages ;)