• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Production: No Age Blueprints.

ADSL

Squire
Reason
Vibrant Autumn Vineyard already had Higher Age Blueprints. Why not add No Age Blueprints now for a change?
Details
This will work similarly to Vibrant Autumn Vineyard.
Balance
Everything is OK with the balance, because a similar product gives Vibrant Autumn Vineyard.
Abuse Prevention
There can be no abuse.
Summary
The idea is simple, clear, and the experience of its implementation has already been in Vibrant Autumn Vineyard.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
So far, no one has offered.
A few years ago, the production of event buildings was monotonous. Last year we saw a lot of variety. It's so cool! Let me give you an idea that will diversify a little more everything that we love so much!
I propose to add for one of the new buildings as a product... No Age Blueprints!

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

ADSL

Squire
The Titan players were lucky with the Vibrant Autumn Vineyard. May the players of the younger eras be lucky now.
No guild will refuse if its guild members have more Observatory blueprints.

Ironrooster

Baronet
The story quests give you a complete set for Oracle which can get you to level 10 - more than enough levels.
GE will give you plenty of TOR bp's if you play it - if you don't play GE then you don't need the bp's.
Events give you Observatory bp's. The Obs is small and gives useful guild goods, but the ARC and Hydra have better second benefits.

So I don't see this being useful.

ArklurBeta

Baronet
There is no need for this. As others pointed out, it should be very easy to get enough BPs for those GBs, not worth to sacrifice reward of a building for this. In some ways, even coins would be better (as it might be 0 benefit to get BPs for these GBs, coin at least can have some value).

Emberguard

Emperor
While I have no objections to the idea if they want to add that to a building somewhere, there's no major need for it either so I can't imagine it'd be of high demand by anyone other than if a brand new world would open up.

What is wrong with actually playing the game as intended to get what you need instead of sitting and getting spoon fed? With a little effort put into playing the game, you can get blueprints from GE, TOR, GBG, AD, Aiding your hood, FL and Guild members, Donating to GBs in your guild swap or 1.9 threads. Even sniping 4th or 5th spots from hood members. Do all that and before long you will be back on here asking how to get rid of the hundreds of BPs you have no need for.

And the Titan players were not "Lucky" with the Vibrant Autumn Vineyard First they worked at the game for years to get to Titan, Then they worked and spent real cash on the Event to be able to get that building. And any other event building they have.

Like the massive Colosseum? Oh I so wanted to get rid of BPs for that thing
My Colosseum is not too bad I only have a little over 100 of each BP for it. Same goes for all the GBs I will never build. But for Arc OBS, CF and military GBs I have about 2000+ of each BP for them that I will never need and the number rises daily. :eek:

@ADSL One more point as to Titan players being Lucky with advanced age BPs from VAV. As there is no advanced age for them, the BPs do not exist for them to get.

ADSL

Squire
Friends! If someone had proposed the idea of blueprints of their own and a higher era here a year before the developers came up with the Vibrant Autumn Vineyard, then what objections would you have written here?

Emberguard

Emperor
Friends! If someone had proposed the idea of blueprints of their own and a higher era here a year before the developers came up with the Vibrant Autumn Vineyard, then what objections would you have written here?
That's really not helping your argument for wanting no age blueprints

ArklurBeta

Baronet

It's much harder to get BPs, especially the first few weeks (!, not days!) for SAT GBs, not to mention that these GBs require a good amount of goods too. Before it wasn't a big deal as players could easily get enough goods to build it then set up a "BP share" party, spend a few tens of thousands of FPs and have the new GB at lvl80 on the very 1st day. Within a week, everyone could've enough BPs to get the building to 40-50 or more, depending on your guild, friends, etc. It's a completely different story with SAT GBs.

Btw, I do think Vibrant Autumn Vineyard is a bit overkill, as now it will be again very easy to get BPs for the last age GBs. That's another story it won't matter that much as likely goods will be asked for new levels too just as for the SAT GBs, hardly any reason for Inno not to continue with this formula.

Last edited:
There is a flaw with the idea. If this is inteneded for new cities it should not be linked to a building in event that they might easily miss. Also I suppose this require a full building which is not easy for new cities.
If this is implemente, please don't, then it should be linked to something new cities can get whenever they start not to a specific event building. Example: settelement additional milestone.

XIA*

Marquis
Does anybody besides very early era players really need more Oracle, Observatory or ToR blueprints?
yes? With new buildings rapidly taking away happiness, I see a lot of high level folks starting to rebuild oracle. Obs is always useful for a guild, and ToR you need to pull up at least to lvl 60 to be really efficient. It gives a bunch of 100fp and goods, and the higher the era the more you need of those.

yes? With new buildings rapidly taking away happiness, I see a lot of high level folks starting to rebuild oracle. Obs is always useful for a guild, and ToR you need to pull up at least to lvl 60 to be really efficient. It gives a bunch of 100fp and goods, and the higher the era the more you need of those.
The question isn't whether, or not, the no-age buildings have value, the question is whether, or not, any players other than ones in early era have any need for more no-age blueprints. For me, the OoD provides too little happiness to be of use (4800 happiness at L80 is a drop in the bucket considering a single Jumping Pumpkin removes 24.5K in SAT). My OBS are already at L80 and I have more than enough prints to take them much higher if necessary. I deleted my ToR a long time ago but still have more than 3000 complete sets. I have a feeling that my situation is not unusual.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
There is a flaw with the idea. If this is inteneded for new cities it should not be linked to a building in event that they might easily miss. Also I suppose this require a full building which is not easy for new cities.
If this is implemente, please don't, then it should be linked to something new cities can get whenever they start not to a specific event building. Example: settelement additional milestone.
Would be interesting to see something like an shrine of inspiration but than with those specific bd's. With an starting city it's quite possible to get some daily specials from decent events for such.
Settlements are in desperate need of something vastly better, with long term strategical value. Something event buildings likely won't get. For example exploration buff. Cutting down exploration time by X% for scouting provinces and X% faster expedition sides (space age cmaps).

ArklurBeta

Baronet
With new buildings rapidly taking away happiness, I see a lot of high level folks starting to rebuild oracle.
I had to check, was curious as I know Oracle is an awful GB but didn't know how awful it is actually.
Lvl80 gives not even 5000 happiness. A simple (not even a premium) cultural building is at least 2x better.

AFAIK, there is not a single single GB that is even remotely worth to have for happiness, not even close.

XIA*

Marquis
I had to check, was curious as I know Oracle is an awful GB but didn't know how awful it is actually.
Lvl80 gives not even 5000 happiness. A simple (not even a premium) cultural building is at least 2x better.

AFAIK, there is not a single single GB that is even remotely worth to have for happiness, not even close.
but the cultural building only gives happiness, nothing else, and usually on a much larger footprint, especially in higher ages. The GBs at least offer you another type of reward as well. and oracle is only 3x3 and gives you supplies, too.