• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Problems with opening and closing Great building info in Inventory

Tanmay11

Regent
Whenever i try to open the info of any Great building in inventory it gets stuck on this screen...
iOopo84.jpg

And i get a button or whatever at top left, and when i click on it, it takes me to this screen..
IMqUn10.png

and when i try to close it it doesn't and i have to refresh all the time.

So basically i have been unable to access the thing which tells me how many goods i need to construct that GB or to trades Bps.Also cant close it:(

Anyone having this sort of problem?

Last edited:

DeletedUser2752

Do you know if you have seen the GB Tutorial Screen at least 3 or 4 times (so it would stop popping up when you collect another BP) before this update?

Tanmay11

Regent
yeah i've seen it a lot of times before update and even after the update i have the same prob.

and i have this problem while opening it from inventory and also when i click on "Blueprints"-a option in Gb itself, not sure if it also happens after collecting a Bp as i have not got it for quite a while now.

Now im gonna Clear my cache and see if the same thing happens.