• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Problem adding friends

jtrucker

Baronet
Found this issue on PC version and it is ONLY on Beta, not on live servers. It happens in BOTH Flash and HTML:
Trying to add friends by choosing the "Add as friend" from the menu clicking at the avatar of a guildie/neighbour does not work. Simply it shows window "Would you like to send XY friend request" and after confirming,this message disappears and NOTHING happens. The request is not sent (if your friend list <80) NOR will you get the error message (if your friend list >80). Tested in both situations.
When trying to add friend via the window "Invite new players", there it works normally without a problem.
I don't know after which update this error happened, my guildmate asked about it this Tuesday and I tested it a few times yesterday and again just now on both beta and live server (CZ server) in both Flash and HTML versions.
I tried two computers as well: with Win 10 and Win 7 - same result - works on live, doesn't work on beta.
Thanks