• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: post modern era battle points allocated to wrong tower

DeletedUser

World: es7
Browser and Version: firefox, no idea what number it is
Description of the bug:
In the post-modern map I started battle number 1 with 1 postmodern unit and 7 modern units, the postmodern unit was killed in this battle.
I didn't revive it before starting battle no 2 with the remaining 7 modern units.
After winning the second battle the points for both fights were allocated into the modern tower even though i used a post modern unit in the first battle.

Screenshots: dont have
How often this occurs: its only happened once and I don't fancy wasting units trying to recreate it ta.
I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes
Have you tried resolving your issue by using the hints in this sticky thread?: no.

NormaJeane

Viceroy
Thank you for reporting, we will investigate!

On supplying us with extra information on your browser etc.:

Click the settings icon at the bottom left part of the game screen, click "About", click "Copy to Clipboard". Now you can easily paste that information into the text box when posting here, either by right clicking into it and clicking "paste", or just hit CTRL+V on your keyboard. It's quick. It's easy. It helps us all.

These and other steps you as a beta-tester can take to try solving issues you encounter can be found here.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

the second wave counts as separate fight which gives double the battle points (first wave always zero points)
and it doesn't matter what you had in the first fight

rogues are rogues again and even paratroopers jump again out of the plane/helicopter :rolleyes:

they can't even remember the battle points for the first wave:
instead of giving that correct points they only double the points of the 2nd wave

so how should they remember what you have lost in the first wave

no PM units in the second wave --> not a PM fight :rolleyes:

Thank you for reporting, we will investigate!
then please investigate the wrong number of battle points (2 times 2nd wave is not 1st wave + 2nd wave)
and why rogues are convert back
and paratroopers jumps again out of the plane/helicopter

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dont see how this is going to help but.........
1.30.24899 (16.07.2014 11:13), AmityAmy (640497), es7, es_ES, WIN 11,9,900,117, Windows 7, Firefox/30.0, 1366x657, Legacy

I thought the two separate battles was an improvement, people could fight as much as they liked even when you get dumped in a neighbourhood where 50% of players (and all the ones with decent troops) are same guild and other such mishaps.
But if you are going to count it all as one and only allocate points at the end of both battles then the tower they go to should be the one apropriate for the start of the battle......

Last edited by a moderator: