• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

possible quest issue?

DeletedUser1125

this was sent to me by 2headedsnake who is also having issues with making a forum account.

my problem is a request from a lady lord, top left hand screen, its called , A Bloody Thanks , and its from Lady Myciena , it says( Gain 1000 Happiness) and (Have No Gallows or Guillotine), ive gained the 1000 happiness, but when i looked at my city i had neither , none that i can see anyway ! so i thought mabe that it was a typo , and i built a Gallows and it came up one , so then i built the Guilotine but its remained at one part finished ? mabe you could ask for guidence on it being a glitch ? thanks

Hoping someone can help with this.

DeletedUser929

iv replied to him ingame to try get some more details. iv seen similar bugs but don't recall aquest asking for no gallows