• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Porcelain Factory

DeletedUser302

• World: FoE .ZZ (Dunarsund)
  • Browser and Version: Firefox v.14.0.1
  • Overview of the bug: The Porcelain Factory can be built in 10s and costs ridiculously low amounts of resources. You can produce all of the various amounts with only 50 gold and supplies and this can be done in 20s or less. None of the resources appear in the lists of goods at the Town Hall, thus leading to a waste of both gold and supplies. Also, the description says that the footprint is a 4x4, but the green footprint is a 3x3, including the build-in-progress image. Once built, the building actually sits 1 tile away from the road/path.
  • Screenshots:
    PorcelainBuild.png

PorcelainShop.png

PorcelainFootprint.png
  • How often this occurs: This must be new as I have not seen this in the building lists before today.
  • Urgency: I feel that this is a major bug, not quite critical.
  • Preventative Actions: Cannot see what could be done other than make the building not available, or recode it so that the values are correct.
  • Summary: A building is now available which by all accounts looks like it is not meant to be available.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: This is the first I have seen this, and there are no other bugs about this building.
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: Yes.

Nyxx

Merchant
Heh. Monkey see, monkey build. Hopefully I didn't break anything by building that.