• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Poll re Daily Challenge

Are you for or against the Daily Challenge?

• Yes

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • It depends

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

DeletedUser8746

As they exist now, are you for or against the daily challenge?

If your answer is maybe, explain.

DeletedUser8746

I think 52 pages on the current thread is too much for people to read through, and at this point, the developers aren’t reading it either. So yes or no.

DeletedUser

the only real question is:
when will it be released to all on live ?

because they won't change it until then

vesgouo

Baronet
the only real question is:
when will it be released to all on live ?

because they won't change it until then

It´s true.

I am against the daily events, but at this point opinions no longer matter.
Motives and opinions have already been posted on the 52 discussion pages on the appropriate topic, as already mentioned.

It´s already implemented for some players in the live, all that remains is to know when it will be released for everyone. The way it is is unfair because some have access and others not.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
I fail to see the difference.

Does "Yes" mean yes i'm for it or yes i'm against it? As the question literally reads it should be the answer for both perspectives!
While "No" should mean you're neither for nor against it.
and "It depends" is not yet even sure if you have an opinion or not.

Kylavo

Farmer
I am looking forward to it on the US servers. Haven't even bothered with the Treasure Hunt for months. Prefer this daily challenge to all the Historical Events. Only thing I've had a problem with is visiting 45 taverns (not all friends collect regularly) and collecting/spending lots of tavern silver.

DeletedUser7951

" Do you want an apple or a banana" "yes" :confused: Terrible wording of the question makes this poll useless.
I'm a meh - not pro or against, don't care so much. The DC doesn't matter much, I'll check the requirements and see if it suits me, and do it for the "Done, check" not the rewards. Doubt they will change the concept, or anything major. If the developers are changing anything at all.

DeletedUser8652

Yes the question leaves you unable to answer yes or know.... it says are you for or against....
With that said, I voted maybe and would like this to be my answer.
I am for the daily challenge and would like to see it replace the treasure hunt. The treasure hunt is silly and useless and causes you to have to keep your timing up throughout the day to get the next chest, and you have to get all of them for a decent chance at a worthy prize.
At least with the daily challenge you know you have 24 hrs to complete it, and this allows you to have a RL schedule and still compete.