• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Poll on GUILD current GE cups record (Gold/Silver/Bronze) being combined with NEW GE scores

Poll: Should new records from the NEW GE 1-5 be tabulated in with a guild's previous GE scores?

• YES - Fold old and ALL new GE results in together going forward to create a single ongoing GE record

• NO - Retire ALL old GE records for posterity, START new records with NEW GE, including 1-5 levels

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kronan

Viceroy
To help quantify the discussion we've been having on GE RECORD keeping, I've created a representative POLL on the question of how our GE achievements should be handled going forward.

Essentially asking this:

You should vote NO if you you're suggesting to INNO that ALL the CLASSIC (current) GE records (how many GOLD/SILVER/BRONZE cups a guild has won...) be RETIRED from active math, but remain visible to view, and the NEW GE records with the new 1-4, and GE 5 be started fresh, or

You should vote YES if you you're suggesting to INNO that ALL the records (new and old) be lumped together going forward - in other words - THE NEW GE 1-4 + 5 weekly results get added to the current tally of GOLD/SILVER/BRONZE cups you've achieved to date, in your guild.

I realize that in a perfect world, this should be a guild member/leadership decision. I don't think INNO would choose to do allow guild choice based on each guild opting in to choose 1 or the other, because of the engineering costs to offer that choice, and the potential for making comparison much harder in a competitive venue.

So let's give a simple poll result (Binary) so they can gauge our direct preference...

Last edited:

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Why make the old cuts disappear?
They reflect the life of the guild.
A guild that was first in its world, even for a single day, keeps this history in the guild rankings, until it is dissolved.
So why want to destroy years of constancy, of work to motivate its members for the addition of an additional level which will only rarely be decisive?

Kronan

Viceroy
Why make the old cuts disappear?
They reflect the life of the guild.
A guild that was first in its world, even for a single day, keeps this history in the guild rankings, until it is dissolved.
So why want to destroy years of constancy, of work to motivate its members for the addition of an additional level which will only rarely be decisive?

They would be retired from ACTIVE MATH each week - but should be left visible as a guild accomplishment. I agree they should remain visible, and added that additional FACT ....

Kronan

Viceroy
Active math? Means that the old record is NOT added to anymore - it's locked once new GE starts.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Ok, but because of this I don't see the point of the survey.
If still the goal was to enhance the GE so that they finally bring points like GvG and GbG.
On the French forum, a friend had put forward a good idea, that a certain number of points equivalent to a GbG session be granted on the average of the last 4 GE.
Example: 4,500 points per gold cup, i.e. a maximum of 18,000 points per month, 2,000 for a silver cup and 500 for a bronze cup.

Kronan

Viceroy
IF you want all your historical and new GE scores added together - then vote YES.

If you want to retire (and keep visible) your OLD score, and then start fresh with the new GE 1-5, Vote NO.

If you vote NO - Your guild's OLD GE scores are still visible to everyone, to protect them - they are RETIRED from actively changing.

Last edited:

Nick Banned

Merchant
We're not afraid of GE5, we're believing in our will to fight and our values to attack / defend and are pretty sure this will grant us pole positions in future too.
Maybe. Currently we all are in doubt of the decisions and politics from Inno and toying with the decision to quit.