• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

polishing issues with time and refreshing

• Thread starter twoheadedsnake1
  • Start date

DeletedUser

i`m , getting issues with people polishing and supporting my city , and the freezing of my game play, so:- someone "supports" and my game needs refreshing , this has not been an issue before , also if a member takes a guild only trade , it re-occurs, i have to refresh or restart my puter ! its not an internet issue as i have other puters tasking , i`ve cleaned my cashe, i`ve an up to date anti everything software device, an 80mb up-download provider and a pretty good laptop i play on, any answers?

DeletedUser

i use microsofts internet explorer the latest , i de bug and clear all my cashes and dissabling my norton isn`t an option lol i have other computers but they are all tasking other prodjects , so i wont be changing that . as for my internet conn ive swapped out and re-configured all my ip addresses .

DeletedUser

Switching to Chrome or Opera will resolve most, if not all issues you're having, not only regarding browser freezing. IE is currently not suited well for playing this game.