• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Polish and Motivate

DeletedUser

now, as we can not communicate to other plaers, i think these 2 options are very ... ehm ... not as useful as planned i think ;)
But its a nice way to work together later on i suppose :)

NijA

DeletedUser

Thats nice

I wrote now something about it in my Profile, but yeah i suppose thats pretty detailed^^
and ... who reads the profile of every player in the neighbourhood

NijA

DeletedUser

Would love have,

1. Information of my social action points
2. How long the 'double happiness' would last
3. Attack option in city visit action window
4. Search players by name

DeletedUser

12 hours is the duration for the polish-bonus, thats displayed in a tooltip I think
Second thing: Whats the point about finding someone, when you cant communicate with him ?

NijA

DeletedUser

4, Top of the forum page "community" > "Members list" > Letter of Alphabet for Players name that is the only way I know of for now of finding players

3 Would be handy instead of jumping from window to window, especially if you're thinking of plundering specific buildings, although of course jumping to your army before fighting would be useful too....just to make sure you remembered to replace any lost or "vacation-ing" troops :)

DeletedUser240

Speedy, I believe bobby meant igm player search, not forum. ;)

DeletedUser

Yeah youre right, but for exaplme my neighbourhood does not cantain any players who are here in the forums or i havent seen anyone, so its not that usual ^^

NijA

DeletedUser

Well just by looking at the forum here we can see the statistic for active players in the game/forum
Members 503 - Active Members 259

I can only imagine that this goes for the game as well :-(

DeletedUser

I dont think you can imagine what happens in my neighbourhood ^^
Yeah there are a lot people with under 1000 points, which means, they have not done the first 5 quests or so ...
And the 4 or 5 people with nearly my points are not that motivated i think.
So never got one of my buildings polished / motivated hough i wrote in my profile, that ill return it to everyone ;)

NijA

DeletedUser27

Well just by looking at the forum here we can see the statistic for active players in the game/forum
Members 503 - Active Members 259

I can only imagine that this goes for the game as well :-(

The forum statistics do not reflect the active players in-game.

DeletedUser

Of course it doesnt but in a beta, an active player will most likely be in the forum for bugs, helps, community.
So it does reflect (not accurate of course) the in-game-situation.

NijA