• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Poland people quest line

DeletedUser5955

why inno is creating world wide events for almost every country and yet Polish great ppl are left out?

i could name many of them and i would wish some events to be Poland-related.

so far we had few usa great ppl
we had some europe and indian ppl
yet icant remember any PL persons quest line.

DeletedUser

I don't think it was intentional to leave anyone out.
If you have any suggestions for a good historical questline I will be happy to pass it along.

DeletedUser16

why inno is creating world wide events for almost every country and yet Polish great ppl are left out?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I can't remember any Spanish, Finnish, Mexican, Norwegian, Argentinian, Thai, Danish, Turkish, Czech, Slovak, Hungarian, Brazilian, Romanian, Portuguese, Greek or Dutch people being covered either.
In that sense a great majority of countries were "left out". So the statement about "Inno creating worldwide events about almost every country" is plain false :). Even if we limit the pool of countries to the ones of which main languages are directly supported.

But surely someone of Polish origin may be covered one day.

Achaeus

Marquis

To be fair Inno did ask for suggestions for the historical quest lines. I am not sure how many people made them, but perhaps they might do that again in the future and you can suggest a person of historical interest who is/was Polish. It would be nice if other players would recommend historical figures from their country as well.

Cardena

Squire
But a questline about Marie Curie would be great. A woman who is not an actor or something like that and from Poland. Would cover this request and the request about more serious women in the Marilyn Monroe thread.

DeletedUser5955

also:
Krzysztof Kolumb (chris columbus)
Mikołaj Kopernik (Nicolai Copernicus)
Jan Heweliusz (1611-1687)
Ignacy Łukasiewicz (1822-1882) inwented gas lamp (i might be bit wrong about the name of this item)
Adam Maciejewski (1972) - doctor who first in poland did succesful face transplant

Not to mention current great PL ppl - like 2 scientists who firstly created the blue laser for Blue ray - they discover it, but as far as i know sold it to some usa companies for mass production.

@Cardena - yes we are part of the UE but manydont want be in it.

DeletedUser7059

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I can't remember any Spanish, Finnish, Mexican, Norwegian, Argentinian, Thai, Danish, Turkish, Czech, Slovak, Hungarian, Brazilian, Romanian, Portuguese, Greek or Dutch people being covered either.
In that sense a great majority of countries were "left out". So the statement about "Inno creating worldwide events about almost every country" is plain false :). Even if we limit the pool of countries to the ones of which main languages are directly supported.

But surely someone of Polish origin may be covered one day.
Building Maypole is Czech tradition. ;):D

DeletedUser

also:
Krzysztof Kolumb (chris columbus)
Mikołaj Kopernik (Nicolai Copernicus)
Jan Heweliusz (1611-1687)
Ignacy Łukasiewicz (1822-1882) inwented gas lamp (i might be bit wrong about the name of this item)
Adam Maciejewski (1972) - doctor who first in poland did succesful face transplant

Not to mention current great PL ppl - like 2 scientists who firstly created the blue laser for Blue ray - they discover it, but as far as i know sold it to some usa companies for mass production.

@Cardena - yes we are part of the UE but manydont want be in it.

Christopher Columbus[a] (c. 1451 – 20 May 1506) was an Italian explorer, navigator, and colonizer. Born in the Republic of Genoa,[3] under the auspices of the Catholic Monarchs of Spain he completed four voyages across the Atlantic Ocean. Those voyages and his efforts to establish settlements on the island of Hispaniola initiated the permanent European colonization of the New World.

Source: Wikipedia https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Columbus

Although some say he is was the son of a Polish king and that he hid his royal blood to protect his father.

Source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...istopher-Columbus-was-son-of-Polish-king.html

Cardena

Squire
Well, It may be not the right place, but I do not know where else:

Maryam Mirzakhani (1977 - 2017)
from Iran, Mathematician, the first woman (and so far the only woman) who got the Fields medal (something like the Nobel Prize for mathematician)