• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Do Not Suggest please, less events

kaluha

Merchant
Reason
too much events, too little time to build my city
Details
events are coming without a lot of time in between
Balance
no impact
Abuse Prevention
no
Summary
no
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
no
I do not want to spent all day playing this game.
The events are continuing constantly. I am playing on 4 servers and it is too much. There is no time to build my city, think about what building to build, what changes to made. Because there are a lot of eventsbuildings, you need time to choose which ones are the best.
I am starting to be overloaded. With QI now also taking time (and yes, I start to like that one ;-)).

Every time an event starts on the servers, I need to do it 3x.
I am getting events-tiredness.
So, please reduce the events.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

CrashBoom

Legend
and where is the problem if you skip every 2nd event and only play half of them ?

and that is technically on the DNSL: Removal of features
because you want them to remove events :rolleyes:

Thunderdome

Emperor
Well, there's part of your problem: you have four servers or cities to play with.

You just have to make a decision on either playing some, none, or all when an event comes up.

Myself, there are a few events I would not bother to play in while a few I would just play. So, yeah, I skipped a few.