• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Players can't be kicked from Guild

Nessie

Baronet
Troubleshooting
sure
I'm a leader and tried with PC and app. It says internal error. Please fix this before GE starts tomorrow!

Browser or App version and version number
both, Chrome and android
Recreation steps
try to kick guildmember
Actual Behavior
internal error
Expected Behavior
guildmember should have left the guild
Frequency
every time
Can this be reproduced?
every time

Nessie

Baronet
Players cannot leave the guild and cannot be kicked. The problem is known since Monday morning. It's a shame that this issue still exists

it is not a bug
it is a feature

players can change guilds only between QI championships
No . it is indeed a bug. it has been reported to developers by several players, including myself . The developers replied that they are aware of the issue and are working on a repair.
In fact the possibility to leave the guild does exist however when attempting to do this one gets a server error and gets kicked out of the game

Nessie

Baronet
After starting QI today, players were able to change guilds. The new problem: they can't play QI! lol

Nessie

Baronet
I know for sure that one player wanted to change guilds on Monday, but couldn't because of the bug. He was only able to change today after starting QI. So it's not his fault that he can't play QI. He's not the only one, I guess. For the sake of fairness, these players should be allowed to play QI. As I said, it's not their fault

How can this be remedied? I don't think Support can manually add a player to a QI they did not join in time.
They'll have to sit this one out unfortunately.