• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Player trading implausibly high amounts of goods

frogmoor

Farmer
In my guild there is a player currently trading several pages of goods in large quantities. I looked at their city to see what might be generating such huge quantities and couldn't see how it might be happening, they have no manufacturing buildings. They have medium to high level attack GB's, about seven military buildings of the same type and are in the top 20 of the guild. Can this all be achieved by plundering or what else could it be? I am currently trying to work out the best way to pursue the game, am at beginning of Industrial age. I am not really comfortable plundering other players other than absolutely required to, for the story quests for example, but it looks as though this might be a method worth pursuing at least for a while to make some progress through the middle levels. Would be interested to have experienced players thoughts on this. It may well be that this is just a characteristic of playing at high levels but it would be good to have an insight into this. Thanks.

Last edited:

Ironrooster

Baronet
Event buildings produce goods.
Temple of Relics produces relics that can produce goods some at 200.
Guild Battleground can produce goods some at 50. Lots of fighting can produce a lot of goods
Cultural Settlement buildings like Yggdrasil produce goods

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Having the great building Frontenac at an high level (increases goods from quests). Having
an Blue Galaxy constructed and at an decant level as it can double the amount of goods
you receive from goods producing event buildings for example Shinto Temple (main reward
from cultural settlement feudal Japan) can at the highest level produce 50 goods / day, when
Blue Galaxy kicks in 100 goods at a day. Guild Battle Grounds can deliver some goods. With
plundering it is possible too but somewhat challenging and demanding on what you can plunder.
The loot can also be doubled with a Great Building called Atlantis Museum.

Most goods can sustainable obtained from:

Event buildings
Cultural settlement main reward buildings
GbG
Quests

Boosts for more goods from above sources:
Frontenac (Increases goods from quests, Great building from Progressive era)
Blue Galaxy (May double produced goods of first X collections, Great building from Oceanic Future)

Special supplementary sources:
Flying Island (great building of Space Age Venus)
Temple of Relics
Atlantis Museum (X% chance to double the loot from plundering)

Those sources are not only good sources for goods but also outperforming regular goods buildings by
an noticeable margin. Not to mention that with an Blue Galaxy on Event buildings and Cultural settlement
main reward buildings you get more out of your Blue Galaxy boosts.

Sometimes there are very good deals at the Market, in the last days I have taken more than 10 trades of 800 Silk x 400 SAAB,
Trading down those 4,000 SAAB will bring a HUGE amount of goods, much more than the initial 8,000 Silk used to get them.

Last edited:

NandodeMC

Merchant
One of my guildmates went seeking for lower era goods to donate to treasury. He was constantly creating offers at 2:1, offering goods from SAM, SAAB and SAV. In a few weeks he managed to find a total of ~230k goods to donate.

Emberguard

Emperor
As long as you can get high era goods to trade down you don’t need much to get a fortune of goods

If you had just a single good in Space Age Venus. Just 1 of any good, and you traded it down at a 1:2 ratio here’s how many goods you’d get from that single good:

(1) SAV > SAAB: 1 > 2
(2) SAAB > SAM: 2 > 4
(3) SAM > VF: 4 > 8
(4) VF > OF: 8 > 16
(5) OF > AF: 16 > 32
(6) AF > F: 32 > 64
(7) F > Tomo: 64 > 128
(8) Tomo > ConEra: 128 > 256
(9) ConEra > PME: 512
(10) PME > ME: 1,024
(11) ME > PE: 2,048
(12) PE > IndA: 4,096
(13) IndA > ColA: 8,192
(14) ColA > LMA: 16,384
(15) LMA > HMA: 32,768
(16) HMA > EMA: 65,536
(17) EMA > IrA: 131,072
(18) IrA > BrA: 262,144

Now calculate based on how many ages you’re trading down by. If you’ve jumped three ages that’s 8 goods x whatever you started with.

If however you jump twelve ages down you’re multiplying by a factor of 4,096. So if you had 50 goods to start with that’d become 204,800 goods from trading down.

If you started with 50 goods and traded down by 18 ages that’d work out to a total of 13,107,200 bronze age goods. Probably not going to happen to quite that extent as that’s a massive amount, but if you can find the trades in the market then that’s what you’d get from trading 50 Venus goods down into Bronze Age

frogmoor

Farmer
Thanks folks, that is pretty comprehensive! Not sure I entirely understand it all yet, but will study your replies and see how I can translate it to where I am now