• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Place more plants per level on titan gbs and later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reason
Scarcity of plants.
Details
Double the amount of each position in plant earnings. And change this strategy from the first 10 levels because level 1 and 2 there are no plants in any position and from 3 onwards there are very few, level 10only gives 2 plants (+2 from the arch) to the first place, it's too little.
Balance
There will be a little more plants for players to level up, some don't want to put pegasus on the ground and this will already affect how some people will not be able to have their gbs at a higher level (15+)
Abuse Prevention
already have
Summary
Double or triple the amount of plants per level on titan gbs and place plants on levels 1 and 2.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
No
Well the ge is great, but there are three problems, people are now excluding players from previous eras to have only players from titans. People are now trading less goods.because they are saving it to level up their ges and this creates a certain selfishness in not turning the merch to other people, but putting it in the system. And third the plants (even with bow level 80+) it is difficult to get mercs and players will only level up to only lv 15, 19 and 22.And the amount of plants that is placed is very little, you need to triple or double the amount of plants in each level of these ges and start from level 1 all 5ranks have plants because level 1 and 2 nobody wins plant

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

CrashBoom

Legend
I remember the good old times
(before the Arc where I was the one of very few leveling the Chateau high and not the Cape like all other)
where I visited each city individually to aid progressive era buildings

there are other ways to get BP then only by donating ;)
they even put 28 BP !!! (with 25%) on the Aegean Marina Resort
or you fill the city with Jester's Stages (and not with Grilling Groves)

and technically this idea is DNSL: change to existing rewards
(here the reward for donating to other players GB)

I remember the good old times
(before the Arc where I was the one of very few leveling the Chateau high and not the Cape like all other)
where I visited each city individually to aid progressive era buildings

there are other ways to get BP then only by donating ;)
they even put 28 BP !!! (with 25%) on the Aegean Marina Resort
or you fill the city with Jester's Stages (and not with Grilling Groves)

and technically this idea is DNSL: change to existing rewards
(here the reward for donating to other players GB)
But if you get BP from a building/item, it only goes up to your age of GB's. I been hoarding my buccaneers bounty for nothing !!

If anything it should be any GB in the game with more emphasis on GB's close to your age and less % for GB further away from your age. So if you were in FE maybe you got 50% of getting ark prints and 2% chance getting zeus/gate prints.

Also for OP: you're going to have big problems even getting the goods if you arn't in SAT. I saw one guy in indy pay 11k FP and that's probably not the lowest someones paid! It would cost you literally thousands of dollars in diamond packs to pay for the goods if you went that way - which is also complete garbage. So what, you get the BP that someone in SAT could of got and now you cant build it either.

These are the gbs...what mostly only those age of players will get and keep those age players entertained until the next age.

But if you get BP from a building/item, it only goes up to your age of GB's. I been hoarding my buccaneers bounty for nothing !!

If anything it should be any GB in the game with more emphasis on GB's close to your age and less % for GB further away from your age. So if you were in FE maybe you got 50% of getting ark prints and 2% chance getting zeus/gate prints.

Also for OP: you're going to have big problems even getting the goods if you arn't in SAT. I saw one guy in indy pay 11k FP and that's probably not the lowest someones paid! It would cost you literally thousands of dollars in diamond packs to pay for the goods if you went that way - which is also complete garbage. So what, you get the BP that someone in SAT could of got and now you cant build it either.

These are the gbs...what mostly only those age of players will get and keep those age players entertained until the next age.
you get the bluepritns of the age the builing you motivate is ....
so even if you are in iron age and you motivate titan building - you have a chance to get titan blueprint

Against it, for several Reasons.

1.) People where complaining that the Space Ages aren't rewarding anymore, but rather punishing. So now you have the Reward that's been wanted: The 'exclusiveness' of the SAT GBs.

2.) After all the Game is about evolving your city. Well, then do so, get to SAT, and repeat Step 1. And I bet that the new GBs are constantly needing current Era goods was Innos way to restrengthen that orignial thought.

3.) SAT is out for how long now? Like a Month? Give it another month, maybe 2, and those Gates will be built in like 9/10 citys like any other Standart fighting GB anyways. For the first week(s) it might be limited to players actually advancing to SAT, in the following month(s) it will extend to those players guilds, and sooner or later those will be as rare as the Standart Arc or TA, meaning not remotely rare at all.

Last edited:

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator

1.) People where complaining that the Space Ages aren't rewarding anymore, but rather punishing. So now you have the Reward that's been wanted: The 'exclusiveness' of the SAT GBs.

2.) After all the Game is about evolving your city. Well, then do so, get to SAT, and repeat Step 1. And I bet that the new GBs are constantly needing current Era goods was Innos way to restrengthen that orignial thought.

3.) SAT is out for how long now? Like a Month? Give it another month, maybe 2, and those Gates will be built in like 9/10 citys like any other Standart fighting GB anyways. For the first week(s) it might be limited to players actually advancing to SAT, in the following month(s) it will extend to those players guilds, and sooner or later those will be as rare as the Standart Arc or TA, meaning not remotely rare at all.
They'll be a bit rarer than an Arc or TA because the need for goods doesn't go away - as those titan players start deciding they want to take one or more of them to say level 50+ they will need a lot of goods, and thus not have them for sale. I suspect step 3 (spreading outside guilds) will be restricted to very wealthy buyers - people able to offer enough FP that a SAT player goes "yea, i'll take your FP instead of another level on my building".

That said, I agree that the blueprint situation will be fine in the long run - it's the goods (or rather the cost to obtain them) that will hold back many players from building them.

Dessire

Regent
I always been one of those players who think that in games like this, you can not get buildings of higher ages until you get there and finally FoE team and Innogames has done something related to that.

They'll be a bit rarer than an Arc or TA because the need for goods doesn't go away - as those titan players start deciding they want to take one or more of them to say level 50+ they will need a lot of goods, and thus not have them for sale. I suspect step 3 (spreading outside guilds) will be restricted to very wealthy buyers - people able to offer enough FP that a SAT player goes "yea, i'll take your FP instead of another level on my building".

That said, I agree that the blueprint situation will be fine in the long run - it's the goods (or rather the cost to obtain them) that will hold back many players from building them.

Having them on really high levels might be rarer. Simply having them and leveling them to level 10 will become the new common goal for every fighting City. Which might also be the reason why the owners prefer to give the availabe prints to people that actually are in SAT - cause chances are bigger that they gonna keep leveling their own gates, thus creating a constant exchange of Prints. Getting enough goods for the levels above 10 constantly should be affordable for any actual SAT player

PJS299

Merchant

My Indy city in the live server is about to get a Centaurus. I found a goods seller, and got all the BPs. Like you said, eventually they will become common. It might take a while, but it will happen.

Velvet Thunder

FORUM MODERATOR
Beta Moderator
Thank you for your suggestion. Unfortunately since this idea did not get the required amount of support, I cannot forward it.

Status
Not open for further replies.