• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Pillar of Heroes Issues [45910]

• Thread starter DeletedUser8061
  • Start date

DeletedUser8061

1. All supply productions don't show up as being boosted with any supply boosts. It's definitely a display bug.
2. Pillar of Heroes on lvl 6-7 gives 5 goods instead of 6. I noticed it days ago, but since Beta always gets 90% of display bugs, I thought it's not a bug, but just shows like one. Today I checked:

My goods before collecting:
Снимок экрана 2018-01-02 в 11.36.59.png
Collection:
Снимок экрана 2018-01-02 в 11.37.10.png
My goods after collecting (+5 more AI data from athlete living quarters):
Снимок экрана 2018-01-02 в 11.37.31.png

As you can see, I got per 1 of each good. 5 in total, not 6.
Problem is not related to any browser or OS, so I'm not adding that info :)

DeletedUser

1. All supply productions don't get boosted with any supply boosts. It's the first time I see it in a buildings that's not a Great Building.
it is boosted

you got 51984 supplies
normal 100% production would be 15200

DeletedUser

now I got it
the display of the tooltip when over the pillar shows it unboosted

DeletedUser

Actually it does give 6 of 1 random good, so it is not a bug.

DeletedUser

So, to clarify, when you collected your goods Harleen, it was before today's update, so it did indeed show 6 goods but was giving 1 of each for a total of 5, but this was not intended. The total was meant to be 6, so it was changed to 6 of one random good as of today's update.
My apologies for any confusion, I even managed to confuse myself on this one :D

DeletedUser8061

So, to clarify, when you collected your goods Harleen, it was before today's update, so it did indeed show 6 goods but was giving 1 of each for a total of 5, but this was not intended. The total was meant to be 6, so it was changed to 6 of one random good as of today's update.
My apologies for any confusion, I even managed to confuse myself on this one :D
I guess I was late to report it then :D
And yet the first issue is still there. Shows 15,200 supplies, with no bonus included. I know it's a display bug, but still a bug:
Снимок экрана 2018-01-02 в 19.03.34.png