• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Pick your Favorite Design

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

Which of these building designs do you prefer?

• Baker's Stand

Votes: 81 73.6%
  • Fisherman's Stand

Votes: 29 26.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8119

Christmas in Australia celebrates our diverse cultural links to the rest of the world and reminds us that we are all part of one big world family no matter where we live.

LadyHecate

Marquis
Unfortunately, I was beaten by grumpy dwarf! Otherwise Greg Lake's "I believe in Father Christmas" would be my entry. Totally agree, the best Xmas song ever!

DeletedUser8277

I loved this song when I was a kid as an adult I recognize how incredibly annoying it is. My parents would let me listen to it on repeat and even got me the record when I was very young (aging myself here..) it's only when you're older that you can appreciate all the little things your parents did, and suffered through for your sake.

DeletedUser5106

Founded on December 10, 1976, the Children's Choir of Santo Amaro de Oeiras began its activity with a group of 17 children.
Quickly it ascended to a top place in children's choral music in our country, having been a pioneer, opening the way to many other similar groupings that were being created in Portugal.
Recorded in 1978, the song "A todos um Bom Natal", still figure today among the Portuguese Christmas classics, and can be heard every year in all Portuguese streets and shopping centers ...
It is a happy memory of the natalies of my childhood ...

DeletedUser5253

Grew up watching this every Christmas and now I do with me kids. Makes me immediately think of Winter.

DeletedUser8341

The chill is setting in here and winter is coming.

There is nothing more likely to make me feel wintry than the comparison with a hot, lazy, relaxed summers day:

I just want to get Autumn and Winter over with and get back to the happy times!

DeletedUser5882

that makes you feel 'wintery'
Well it clearly says 'wintery' but it somehow has turned into 'christmas' video song entry. I think the sample video was too misleading ;) Besides why a religious single day event would be chosen to represent a whole season is something I never understand!

Nevermind, here is the music that makes me feel really wintery.

It started with the catchphrase "The Winter Is Coming" and after each season it is getting icier and chillier. Deadly so :D

And I chose the fisherman's because i cant resist the calling of warm fire.. the sound of woods burning and the nice smell of warmth..

Game Of Thrones Theme Music
Edit: I obviously don't know how to add video :oops:
I hope I managed to add it this time...

Last edited by a moderator:

kreja

Merchant
Tous les petits français connaissent et chantent cette chanson depuis plus de 70 ans....Pas de Noël sans "Petit Papa Noël":)
All little french children know and sing this song for more than 70 years...It's not Christmas without "Petit Papa Noël" :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser7235

~> One Magic Christmas in the Santa's Country - is my biggest dream...
(I must realize it, it's phenomenal :)!!

DeletedUser8497

I have not participated in the Forum before and I am a bit perplexed about your instructions. I believe that you are taking for granted that I know what I am doing and therefore your instructions do not give me certainty that I am doing this properly.

This Music Video
is very powerful. Unfortunately Winter has become so commercialized that the noise chatter is just too much at times. I find this music video very soothing and use it as a good medicine against the Winter's Blues.

Status
Not open for further replies.