• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Only good of your era to negotiate in guildbattleground

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dessire

Regent
Proposal:
Guild battlegrounds asks you to spend goods of your era and of your previous era in order to negotiate to get a sector. Change this please! It would be a lot better if GBattleground only asks you goods of your era

Reason:
Most players doesn't have enough attack to participate a decent amount of times per day:
-zeus + aachen + del monte + terracota at level 80 = 250% of attack
-also to increase posibilities you need:
artic orangery + kraken at level 80 + the virgo project at level 45.
6 GBs at level 80 and one at level 45! a total of 525 levels! guys, you can't participate a decent amount per day in GBattelground with all those GBs only! and event buildings are not enough.

and the fact that you need to spend goods of your age and previous age makes things a lot more difficult for those that dont have enough % attack and have decided to focus on get goods to negotiate instead of attack

with this change, people in progressive era or below only need Gbs like:
- lighthouse + rain forest + st. marks + albert hall + babel + dresden at level 10 to generate 137 goods per day. at level 20 all those GBs give 197 goods per day. a total of 60 levels in the first case or 120 levels in the second case and guys, nowadays is easy get those buildings.

after progressive era those buildings give at level 10 a total of 274 non refined goods or 394 at level 20. those goods can be donnated to members in need of those goods to participate more while they are leveling up the perviously mentioned GBs.

and after progressive era GBs like seed vault ( at level 80 I get about 250 to 400 goods per day) , himeji at level 58, blue galaxy at 60 and frontenac at level 60 (25 goods after completing some recurring quests or 30 at level 80) are amazing to get goods of your era!

(and don't forget dinamic tower and voyager. voyager at level 10 can give you 36 goods per day and you only need to plunder 3 times per day and dont forget the event buildings!)

Details:
Change guild battleground negotiations in a way that players only need goods of their era in order to negotiate in GBattleground.

Visual Aids:
I dont have visual aids.

Balance:
This would allow and would encourage more players to participare because is a lot more easy get goods of your era than of your previous one and more easy than get a high % of attack.

Abuse Prevention:
I think that there will not be any type of abuse.

Summary:
Since you need a lot of attack in order to participate a decent amount of times per day in guilds battleground, and because get only goods of your era is more easy than have a high attack% and get a lot of goods of your previous era, guilds battleground negotiations should required only goods of your era.

please guys, if you like this idea, share it in order to make it true! thank you very much to all people that have given +1 to this idea :)

Last edited:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
@CrashBoom: you write nonsense and you know it. Fair trade is 1:2 actual vs previous era. 99,9% of all guilds that can be taken serious handle it this way
It's a bad rate.
It is totally unsuitable between the space age "Mars" and the virtual future
It is possible to build many more goods buildings in the colony of Mars, produce thousands of resources without spending space in the city and without spending unrefined resources.

Nessie

Baronet
Agreed hiep lin when it comes to SAM players. Still InnoGames destroyed the market for all players, if you all don't notice it right now - you sure will in the near future. GbB-players will hardly trade goods of the previous era since they need them for GbG AND tech tree and are in a stressful situation to gain them from the market because the market is empty - atm mainly for SAM vs VF but of course the problem will spread, there is no doubt.
I am SAM player. How many VF-goods do I need for Ceres? Actually I do have minimum 5k VF but I do not dare to use them for GbG-negs since it's almost impossible to trade VF goods. Same situation for players in lower Eras.... almost impossible to get previous era goods 1:2 or even cheaper...

It's a very serious problem in this game...

Last edited:

Gab in Beta

Merchant
I can understand the problems of people on SAM, but generally is not so dificult to find previous era goods. Why nobody asked that before for GE ? because GE is just 64 tries and nobody negotiate there, only beginers. You want to do 100 negotiations per day in GBG ? Build previous era goods buildings !
You didnt stayed in VF enough time to have VF goods ? This is a strategically decision, that people havent reach these ages will do from now on.
I dont agree to this sugestion. I think it only affects SAM people and with Star Gazer you should be okey.

Nessie

Baronet
I can understand the problems of people on SAM, but generally is not so dificult to find previous era goods. Why nobody asked that before for GE ? because GE is just 64 tries and nobody negotiate there, only beginers. You want to do 100 negotiations per day in GBG ? Build previous era goods buildings !
You didnt stayed in VF enough time to have VF goods ? This is a strategically decision, that people havent reach these ages will do from now on.
I dont agree to this sugestion. I think it only affects SAM people and with Star Gazer you should be okey.
too shortsighted, sorry Gab in Beta. The problem remains and will get worse... Era after Era, month after month.

Star Gazer is for the trashcan unless InnoGames improves it about 300% - which of course won't happen

Last edited:

CrashBoom

Legend
idea
negotiation only need goods from 3 eras below

reason
GB produce them and players don't need them for other things

and people who only have current era goods: they can fair-trade them down and do 8 times the amount of negotiation

:D

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
The problem remains and will get worse... Era after Era, month after month.
The difficulty is the same for everyone.
the good players will manage the goods in the long run and remain effective.
I do not sell goods against fp, I stock them.
I have enough "virtual" to wait for Ceres, and then I'll have enough "Mars"

I fight and negotiate by looking for the best solution to spend the least amount of goods possible by scoring as many points as possible.

Gab in Beta

Merchant
@Nessie I would like an explanation why you think this will be a serious problem for all ages. Surely you are more experienced in the game. I play 2 years and havent reached Future yet, but none of my guildmates in all worlds have problem with previous era goods, SAM people do and I know it. thanks

CrashBoom

Legend
in SAM players can produce 5-10 times more goods with zero space in their cities

I have 11 goods buildings in my colony. and those are 3 times effective than previous era goods buildings

so a VF player would need 33 goods building in his city to produce the same amount of goods (how many goods buildings does an average VF player have: 3-6?)

and Nessie believes mars goods down-trading for twice the amount of virtual future era goods would be fair
that would be 66 goods buildings

fair trade: zero city space vs. 66 goods buildings. (I read that 99,9% support that scam ?)

maybe player should think about giving 2 mars goods for 1 vf good

:rolleyes:

DeletedUser10147

Why not fix the SG and have it give much more goods as the age goes up? That would be a nice half measure.

DeletedUser10147

in SAM players can produce 5-10 times more goods with zero space in their cities

I have 11 goods buildings in my colony. and those are 3 times effective than previous era goods buildings

so a VF player would need 33 goods building in his city to produce the same amount of goods (how many goods buildings does an average VF player have: 3-6?)

and Nessie believes mars goods down-trading for twice the amount of virtual future era goods would be fair
that would be 66 goods buildings

fair trade: zero city space vs. 66 goods buildings. (I read that 99,9% support that scam ?)

Crash its Inno who set the 2:1 rate.

CrashBoom

Legend
so because Inno sets a 2:1 rate when you create market offers
that is what players think is fair ?

they should use their brains

Inno made Mars Era goods buildings 3 times effective and need 0 city space
and you can easily have 11 of those in your colony

Feanor II

Baronet

We are. They still don't move.

IMO the problem is the utterly awful SA:M GBs. No one wants them, so there's no demand for GB construction, and obviously there's no need for them for research outside of SA:M. Bottom line is that once you get to the end of the SA:M tech tree, SA:M goods become almost worthless. Every day I look at my city and desperately wish I hadn't Reno'd/1-up'd most of my Event buildings to SA:M, would give almost anything to return them to VF.

This issue can be resolved if they put out a SA:C GB that's in-demand. It doesn't have to be overpowered, just something everyone has a good use for. A GB that reduces GBG attrition would fit the bill, or a defense% boost of attacking army similar to the Sentinel Tower in the spoiler thread (basically a reverse-Zeus). Doing that puts SA:C in-demand to prevent a re-occurrence of the logjam, and SA:M will slowly start to be in-demand as the previous-era good of the most advanced players. Or if they didn't want to do a SA:C release, they could just release a 3rd SA:M GB. Or if they finally release a one-down kit that would work. There are plenty of reasonable ways to resolve this.

Still like the idea of Battlegrounds only negotiating current-era though. Even outside the extreme situation of SA:M goods, trading down is always iffy

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
wish I hadn't Reno'd/1-up'd most of my Event buildings to SA:M, would give almost anything to return them to VF.
Why did you do it?
I still keep buildings from the previous era.
And sometimes from the one before.
I delete at -3 because I have the rainforest.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
They just set a limit for trading, it's a maximum rate possible using the market.

They do actually 'set a rate' in the mobile app where there's a "fair trade" button unfortunately that locks different age trades you're creating to 2:1. It doesn't mean you have to stick to it, and in general it's never been terribly productive to trade down at that rate apart from possibly when an age is brand new and there's people who want new GBs without making the needed goods. Mostly people are not willing to trade *up* at 2:1 (they'll buy goods with FP or just move up instead). Given that the new motivation is to trade *down*, the rate should not be at 1:2.

There was also for a long time an initiative for 'calculator' rates amongst players - this was a bit complicated but used the coin/supply ratio as a basis for determining a "fair" rate. This had the problem of needing an external calculator to determine the correct rate. It also had the problem that in higher ages the ratios were very low between adjacent ages and people generally were happiest to trade up, and not down.

This tends to put the market rate somewhere between those two options. I've generally opted for 1.4:1 between adjacent ages and 2:1 between two ages of seperation recently and this has allowed me to trade in both directions usually.

However there have been cases in the past where the top age goods are drastically undervalued. In some cases going so far as me offering a reversed 2:1 (that is 2 current:1 previous). We're not there yet - i've mostly been able to offer 1:1.4 and get some trades cleared, but I suppose we could get there. Also of note you can take advantage of everyone needing previous goods using your friend list and guild if you have people in different ages. i.e. in Mars you have lots of AF goods from GBs and can't even refine them. OF players need AF goods. and VF players need OF goods. So you can trade your excess AF (with *many* buildings you could power-level to make more of) for OF for VF that you need.

Mostly I'm glad the trade market is back in action. And I'd point out once more that with them shafting fighters so hard, asking things to be easier for negotiators is a bit much.

Feanor II

Baronet
Why did you do it?
Because I'm an idiot who underestimated just how much of a logjam the miserably pathetic SA:M GBs would create. Trust me, I kick myself for it every day. That 2995 diamond price tag everyone complained about in the Winter Event? I would gladly pay that each for one-down kits to move SA:M Event buildings back to VF.

Status
Not open for further replies.