• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 8th July

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

Artubar

Baronet
..by entity definition, the Nest is a residential building and has the MotivatableAbility & DoubleProductionWhenMotivatedAbility abilities, thus it should act like a mundane house @motivation.
Either that definition is wrong (and confuses the client > you can apply a self aid kit. Can anyone check if that kit actually disappears, or if the action maybe fails silently?), or the new RandomChestRewardAbility (the random rewards) is the culprit, something in the front- or backend can't deal with it...

DeletedUser

Or you could just wait until monday for a reaction of Innogames...

Gindi4711

Steward
I cant think of any building that gives daily FP that can be plundered. Either it is completely protected like the TH or great buildings or it does only give FP when motivated.
I think Inno games should make it motivateable amd give the FP reward only when motivated. While making it able to be plundered would still be OK for the balancing of the crows nest as rewards are still very high, but it may break the balancing of the plunder system.

DeletedUser

So it is at the same time motivated AND ready to be plundered...? What is going on?

The change is nice, I will now build it on my main, 8FPs from 5x5 is good enough. But since it's worse than WW with diaxes and doesn't give goods by default, I won't build it on my other 7 worlds, since it's 5x5...

DeletedUser9608

Two days after you added doubloons to incidents and I still haven't received any. Horrible luck? Or a bug?

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
So it is at the same time motivated AND ready to be plundered...? What is going on?.
he can be plundered if he is not motivated.
The worry is that it is not a priority to be motivated.
If it is not renovated when the city progresses, it will not be motivated. In this case it will be possible to plunder diamonds.

This is the big fat novelty.

DeletedUser9608

Still waiting on a doubloon from incidents. Are you sure these are turned on for everybody? When event currency was offered previously in incidents, I've always received at least one every two days.