• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 4th November

OlifaNT

Merchant
This is a very dangerous option. What if someone makes a mistake in a 1,9 group? Or what if you make a typo? This can cost you a tremendous amount of fp loss in a split second. Why isn't there an UNDO option for about 30 seconds or something.

DeletedUser9912

Does this new improvement have any digits limit also? Like up to 3 or 4 digits or numbers could go up endless, just as much as GB level allows to add?

DeletedUser9017

And i did have an update... but no box for fp donations?

DeletedUser9127

irgendwo welche sicherungen, welche auch immer, müsten eingebaut werden.
Zum Beispiel. Wenn ein FP-Wurf angenommen wird, könnte alles in den nächsten 2 Sec. geworfen wird vom system zurückgewiesen werden

sirblu

Baronet
OMG!!! CONGRATULATIONS INNO! I logged on this morning and noticed the FB bar Change!!! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.
This has been so badly needed. Here is a big big slobbery Kiss for all you guys!!
THANK YOU!!!!

Artubar

Baronet
please:
- make it so, the field is empty when manually entering it - like with the goods donation to treassury
currently if i enter the field and type "5" it shows "50" as the zero does not get deleted​
- make it so that an entered amount stays there after leaving the GB as long as the available FP allow that
good suggestions - I'd like to add
- make the Enter key actually donate the amount (instead of having to switch back to mouse & click the button. This would be useful for guild treasury donations as well)

This is a very dangerous option. What if someone makes a mistake in a 1,9 group? Or what if you make a typo? This can cost you a tremendous amount of fp loss in a split second. Why isn't there an UNDO option for about 30 seconds or something.
Ok.. instead of clicking 310 times the 10 FP button you can enter 4 digits now.. maybe you can spend a second to check that number again before donating? Just think about the clicking time you've saved.
(If you really need every split second you're most likely planning evil, and then it serves you right when you've been mistyping your amount :D )

DeletedUser9685

In fact, this is a very dangerous but also very helpful function. Maybe an additional control query could be inserted, similar to the confirmation when spending diamonds. But in this case an individual FP amount would make sense. Thus, everyone could limit the possible loss, or make sure that he has to confirm (limit set to 1 fp). Of course, it should be possible to either switch off the control query, or type in a very high limit (>10.000).

1BFA

Viceroy
Please make the fps you entered sticky as long as one has enough number of fps in inventory.

DeletedUser10038

This is an amazing update. Thank you!!!
People worried about snipers, LOCK YOUR SPOTS and don't add unless you know for sure there are investors waiting.

DeletedUser10047

This is for sure for simplifying questing (Recurring Quest - Spend xxx FP.)
Which is fine for those who do a lot of Spend FP quests (such as myself), but the current mechanism of displaying the amount of FPs on the bar seems like it would be of more benefit for those who don't do recurring quests.

1BFA

Viceroy
Which is fine for those who do a lot of Spend FP quests (such as myself), but the current mechanism of displaying the amount of FPs on the bar seems like it would be of more benefit for those who don't do recurring quests.

Middle ground would be if player clicks on the field then it can revert back to 0, otherwise it can be whatever user entered previously.

DeletedUser10047

Middle ground would be if player clicks on the field then it can revert back to 0, otherwise it can be whatever user entered previously.
How is that "middle ground"? That is already the behaviour when the field is clicked.

1BFA

Viceroy
How is that "middle ground"? That is already the behaviour when the field is clicked.

Current changes are snipers dream and RQ's nightmare. So I'm just thinking way to reduce the sniping.

Edit: Snipers already have an advantage over RQ's if they use app to add fps now. With the new changes snipers will rule on PC as well.

DeletedUser10047

Current changes are snipers dream and RQ's nightmare.
I respectfully disagree on both points. RQs (spend FPs) are a lot easier with this change. And I don't see how snipers gain any advantage. Yes, snipers can fill FPs faster, but so can the non-snipers (giving snipers less time to even notice that a GB has been unlocked and is ready for sniping).

ArianX

Merchant
Love the feature, only 2 suggestions, (that have alredy been posted)
1.- Confirmation screen, like are you sure you want to spend xx fps?
In fact, this is a very dangerous but also very helpful function. Maybe an additional control query could be inserted, similar to the confirmation when spending diamonds. But in this case an individual FP amount would make sense. Thus, everyone could limit the possible loss, or make sure that he has to confirm (limit set to 1 fp). Of course, it should be possible to either switch off the control query, or type in a very high limit (>10.000).

2.- When clicking the box, the 0 should be deleted, and not remain there (mulitplying your number 10 times if not checking). Less chance of making mistakes.
please:
- make it so, the field is empty when manually entering it - like with the goods donation to treassury
currently if i enter the field and type "5" it shows "50" as the zero does not get deleted.​