• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 25th March

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

Luke Stark

Marquis
That's your prove? My guild can do exactly that without any bots, just good communication and a lot of practice

If they've been doing this for months, they had a lot of practice.You have to adapt by learning to have a fast resieger ready to keep that siege on, so they cannot replace defence.

What you're actually saying here is: "as long as they do not share our interpretation of our "proof" they must be wrong". I'm sure you're breaking their hearts.

So to understand this here is the whole story: this particular guild was going around each and every world asking for how to cheat in GvG, offering lots of FP for the right solution. Then after a while they got it and since that day, each day they use that particular cheat on the map. We have few people inside that guild and they gave us the answers, black on white, plain and simple, indicating multiple accounts that use this. Week after week we have asked support but nothing has been done in this matter. Since the response to this rule braking actions, each and every day on the polish server, hasn't been dealt with, I thought I bring it here, since this is closer to actual people from Inno that care about this game and can do something about this.

This is not just a speculation and I'm a long time player in FOE, I'm also a bit savvy in computers and know more than enough about macro recorders and click bots for this and other games.

@Luke Stark what exactly do you expect from Zarok to do now?
Zarok's nothing to do with the Polish server.
Ask for a Polish CM.

Since the polish support didn't act in anyway to this but with few words "we will look into this" weeks after weeks with no results, I decided to shine the light on this situation here, where there are people that actually can talk with developers about it.

This is not only a problem that is strictly on a one particular server, mind You, it concerns every server, every world. I just think people are tired to contact support over and over again since there has been no reaction from their side. Simply put, people that use cheats are still doing it and laughing at others openly in the game messages and global chats.

DeletedUser

I must support @Luke Stark with his view on our polish support. Though the case with GvG I do not know nor care about.

Since @Bryfft left there is literally no-one communicating with players via forum. On this forum we have wonderful contact with @Zarok Dai and she is doing her not easy job. On polish forum sometimes we get info about update AFTER update... forget discussing about anything. So it is no wonder we are trying to communicate with someone who cares.