• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 22nd April

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

Andi47

Overlord
  • Fixed an issue when coming back from a manual PvP or quest battle and receiving a GB contribution level up window, the inventory button was incorrectly grayed out

...and now we still need a fix for the loooooooong-standing bug, that if more than one GB contribution level up window is pending (i.e. more than one GB is levelling up while being out of city), only one of these windows is displayed, and all further GB levelups will never show up, no matter how often one goes e.g. to tech tree and back to city.*)

*) this happens in HTML - and probably also in Flash, because this is one of the bugs which have been ported from Flash to HTML.

(same applies for "tournament ended, you recieved medals"- windows on monday - I think I have seen only one or two of these this year - all others have been swallowed because a "GB contribution levelup" was shown first, and nothing else is shown after closing the "GB contribution levelup" window.)