• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected On the Great Building Reward popup, also post what you invested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retired Guy

Marquis
Reason
Better game experience, simplification of existing information
Details
On the Great Building Reward popup, simply add the amount invested.
Balance
No impact on other game features, reduces player effort, and provides a better experience.
Abuse Prevention
No abuse, it's just existing information displayed in an easier place.
Summary
Can't think of any questions, this is simply existing information display
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
Did not find a duplicate
On the popup that comes when a GB is leveled, it gives you everything.. "except" what you invested. Having that would quickly let you know if all went as planned, or if you were possibly sniped.

Attachments

• Screenshot (63).png
    Screenshot (63).png
    851.5 KB · Views: 15
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Regularly consulting its history allows you to see the GMs you have invested and therefore their results.

Another suggestion for lazy people!
Why not ask for an "all-automatic" mode to compensate for the lack of reflection of some or the laziness of others.

sirblu

Baronet
I don't know about anyone else, but I know EXACTLY what I have contributed to GB's and whether I've been snipped or not and I don't need to wait for the GB to level to know this info.

I invest at 1.9 and only when I can lock a spot. Once the FPs have been invested I don't look at that GB again until another level becomes available.

Status
Not open for further replies.