• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Offers in the market

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

hi,
I noticed that if I invite a player in my guild to market its offerings do not seem to see them.
I was not even doing that refresch him, not even selecting both the list of players in the guild, the only solution is to look for the offer in the global market and have 1 FP available then that is not scaled when making the offer.
I think this is a bug I have noticed that this is the last update 1:25
BADDY44123, ITA5, EAST NAGACHT
sorry for my english but I'm using the translator GOOGLE.
thanks x the answer.

DeletedUser2752

If your problems arise from the another server, you should report on that server's forum as we cannot do much to help you.
To my understanding, you had a friend or neighbor that you invited to the guild, and his trades did not become free of the FP fee (or visible to the guild filter) when they entered the guild?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

in ITA5 server I'm a MASTER of our Guild and invite many poeple for market, and I see that problem.
my-be I think there are also on BETA server. here I'm not a Master of Guild and the market outside guild I can not test.
so I report that..

DeletedUser

HI,
Now I try to explain in another way.
say that from Tuesday-wednesday 13-14/05 about when a player enters the Guild can not see your offers, I find in the general market and makes me only if I take FP available, which then are not scaled.
We tested it with several refresch, different browsers and it happens with all players with whom they trade.
I repeat, I found this error on ITA5 but I think well of BETA is identical.
of BETA not running a guild and I have no way to test it.
I hope I was clear.

DeletedUser1264

Why do you have to run a guild to check the problem?
There are no special trading rights for guild founders.
Anyway I am a guild founder here and I don't see any problem with trades.

NormaJeane

Viceroy
@ Baddy44123:
I also would advise you to report this to support on the Italian server. Here on ZZ it is not a problem, just checked it.

DeletedUser4149

hi,
I noticed that if I invite a player in my guild to market its offerings do not seem to see them.
I was not even doing that refresch him, not even selecting both the list of players in the guild, the only solution is to look for the offer in the global market and have 1 FP available then that is not scaled when making the offer.
I think this is a bug I have noticed that this is the last update 1:25
BADDY44123, ITA5, EAST NAGACHT
sorry for my english but I'm using the translator GOOGLE.
thanks x the answer.

What you mention is happening for long in the pt server. Incidentally, the simplest way to circumvent the problem is simply to duplicate the offers yourself.

NormaJeane

Viceroy
What you mention is happening for long in the pt server. Incidentally, the simplest way to circumvent the problem is simply to duplicate the offers yourself.

Thank you for reporting this, however on ZZ we cannot address probs on other servers!
PLEASE report local problems to your local server support teams!

This ZZ beta server forum is ONLY for reporting current probs on THIS server.
I may sound like an old school teacher, but this is just the way it is... there are enough probs on ZZ beta server with v 1.26 ;) so let us please stick to that on this forum ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser4149

Thank you for reporting this, however on ZZ we cannot address probs on other servers!
PLEASE report local problems to your local server support teams!

This ZZ beta server forum is ONLY for reporting current probs on THIS server.
I may sound like an old school teacher, but this is just the way it is... there are enough probs on ZZ beta server with v 1.26 ;) so let us please stick to that on this forum ;)

I don't understand what you mean. It is quite obvious that I didn't ask for anything...

Andi47

Overlord
If your problems arise from the another server, you should report on that server's forum as we cannot do much to help you.
To my understanding, you had a friend or neighbor that you invited to the guild, and his trades did not become free of the FP fee (or visible to the guild filter) when they entered the guild?

Maybe some users are for some reason not too confident, that their problems will be noticed and fixed when they report it on their servers?

(example: search for [gemeldet], [bestätigt] and [behoben]-tags in the .de forum...) (german for reported, confirmed and fixed)

NormaJeane

Viceroy
I don't understand what you mean. It is quite obvious that I didn't ask for anything...

Indeed you did not luis00, I apologize... I should have put my reply more in general :eek:

Thank you all for your contributions in this thread :) - however, since this is not a prob on the ZZ server I will close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.