• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Observatory Great Building

Tanmay11

Regent
If someone has elaborate information on how much goods does it take to build observatory, and what rewards or bonuses it gives as per level please post it here or message me.

Last edited:

NormaJeane

Viceroy
I takes 10 of each Bronze Age goods to build the Observatory:
10 Marble
10 Lumber
10 Dye
10 Stone
10 Wine

Plus: 50 Forge Points are required for level 1.

Bonus at level 1:
Passive Bonus: Support Pool Bonus (Your guild gains 10 support pool.)
Production Bonus: Guild Goods (Produces 3 of each current good for your guild treasury. From Modern Era on, produces refined goods.)

Last edited:

agramer66

Steward
So if I'm LMA and fighting in EMA it'll produce LMA goods that my guild cannot use...really great help. Why not allowing us to choose the era, or even better, finally get us a way to trade with goods out of treasury.
Those goods can be exchanged, but all goods that we get that way must stay in treasury, and you dont't have to make it 2:1, but that 10:1 in the same age is ridiculous, set a likely price (2:1 in the same era, 4:1 one era up or 1:1 one era down).
That way nobody will use that as steady market tool, but it'll give us some reason to build Observatory...Deff alone is not making me using 3x3 space and wasting all those FPs...

Tanmay11

Regent
I takes 10 of each Bronze Age goods to build the Observatory:
10 Marble
10 Lumber
10 Dye
10 Stone
10 Wine

Plus: 50 Forge Points are required for level 1.

Bonus at level 1:
Passive Bonus: Support Pool Bonus (Your guild gains 10 support pool.)
Production Bonus: Guild Goods (Produces 3 of each current good for your guild treasury. From Modern Era on, produces refined goods.)

thanks for that normaJeane.really helpful.

But can anyone tell me how much of each good does it produce at level 10?

Last edited: