• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: Number of collected coins and supplies sometimes not shown

Andi47

Overlord
World: zz1 (but sometimes also happened in de8)
Browser and Version: 1.17.20353 (08.01.2014 9:16), Andi47 (73349), zz1, en_US, WIN 11,9,900,170, Windows 7, Firefox/26.0, 1920x948, Legacy
Overview of the bug: When I collect coins and/or supplies, the number of collected coins/supplies should be shown in the top right corner (green number, e.g. saying "+1250")
Screenshots: N/A
How often this occurs: sometimes (last week at least once per day). I haven't found out, what must happen (mouseover over a certain point? production of a certain "mixture" of coins/supplies/troops/goods? refresh in the "wrong" moment? something else?) to trigger the bug
Urgency: low (or maybe medium?)
Preventative Actions ./.
Summary / steps to reproduce:
1.) Have coin and/or supply (and possibly troops and goods) productions ready in several buildings (gathering boxes hovering over the buildings). Note: My city consists of the town hall (early medieval age, just reached that age), several cottages, two goat farms, a butcher, a confectionary, a large confectionary, a blacksmith and several iron age military buildings (and of course enough cultural and decoration buildings to make people enthusiastic). When the bug occurred last time, I collected coins, supplies and troops (from at least one building), no goods. Maybe that helps for reproducing...
2.) collect them by mouse-drag
3.) Watch the total numbers of coins and goods in the top right corners. Below the green "+"-numbers should appear for a few seconds, but sometimes they don't.

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: yes, nothing found
Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: ./.

Last edited:

DeletedUser2752

It happens very often with me on another server, but I do get it here maybe 3-6 times a week here.