• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Forwarded Notification when Scouting is Done

Reason
The game doesn't notify the player when their scouted sector is finished which leads to delays in progression on the map. The game DOES notify when a space ages ore sector is scouted, but not with the regular scouting on the map. Why not both??
Details
The continent map icon will flash when a sector is done scouting and goes away when the icon is clicked regardless if the user does or doesn't scout the next sector.
Balance
None.
Abuse Prevention
None.
Summary
The game should notify the user that a scouting sector is done.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
Searched "scouting notification" with no results.
Simple idea hopefully improve quality of life for users.

This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
The notification of the app can be pushed down by another notification later. An in game notification or ! sign, like when in space ages an exploration side has been completed, would be an QoL improvement. Imho an great idea

TudorRknRlla

Merchant
I do get a desktop notification if you have Chrome notifications enabled, I do get notifications about everything this way, trades, AD, messages, and finished productions... but yes it would be nice to have something like a red exclamation on the Continent Map icon when the scout is idle... I guess...

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Anyone knows when ideas / suggestions of Augustus with sufficient support like this one, gets forwarded? Ideas/suggestions of last month lacking sufficient support were already rejected. Seems odd that rejection can happen within an month but supported ideas can't be forwarded in double that amount of time.

Thunderdome

Emperor
On my mobile device, I only have the most important notifications turned on, while others I turn off,

However, for a browser version, it would be nice to have such way (popping up on the screen or flashing icon) in letting me know it's done. Even an event in the news would be nice as well.

+1 from this gent