• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Not allowing to enter message in mobile app

nice2haveu

Baronet
Troubleshooting
Reinstalled the same version twice
Not able to enter any messages in beta mobile app. Please fix it ASAP.

Browser or App version and version number
Mobile beta app, version 1.251.7
Recreation steps
Open the messages and try to add new message
Frequency
Everytime
Can this be reproduced?
Yes, it's not allowing me to enter new messages in the beta mobile app.

Feodor

Farmer
Same for me. I can do it with my ipad cause i don't have the new version of the beta, but not on my android where i got the last one

nice2haveu

Baronet
Version 1.251.9 is even worst. Not allowing to play the game after downloading the update in Android mobile. It is crashing all the time.

Basharael

Farmer
I have the same problem, Beta app works (.12), but I can't write any messages, the text "enter message" is located below the text field

Magenta

Farmer
Same issue here. When you tap the text field the keyboard doesn't pop up like it is supposed to do.
If you press copy&paste keyboard appears but this time you can't really see what you are typing because as mentioned above
text field appears to be outside the message frame, right below the edge.
v1.251.12

Zweistein

Farmer
Problem is still remaining. The last "working" version is 1.125.5. from approx. half of February. FoE Team did not repair it from that time :(