• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: no reward with arc

DeletedUser

I have Arc at level 2: 12%

just levelled a GB from someone else
normal rewards shown in GB: 5 FP, 18 medals
shown rewards when getting the rewards: 6 FP, 20 medals

but I didn't get any FP package
after levelling that GB I have the same amount 2-,5-(&10-)FP-packages
(and no mistake from me: I wrote it down to see what I get before I levelled that GB)

expected result: 3 more 2-FP-packages

maybe some other look before and after levelling a GB and write here what the got and what they expected to get

laclongquan

Steward
Might be you get the rewards rounded up to 2/5/10 package? Just like how you get rounded up goods from quest with Chateau?

DeletedUser

oh yes. they rounded it. why didn't I find that out
the normal reward would be: 5 FP
increased to: 6 FP with the Arc (shown in the reward window where you see what you got after levelling)
I got: 0 FP. that are 5 FP less than without Arc

would be a nice way to round the rewards

Just like how you get rounded up goods from quest with Chateau?
oh they round 6 goods (shown as quest reward) to 0 (what you really get)
didn't know that :confused:

but I will write down my amount of goods and make a bug report when I have prove for what you say

Last edited by a moderator:

Andi47

Overlord
I can confirm this: I had zero FP packages (none of any kind) before; then a Dresdener Frauenkirche of a guildmate leveled up and according to the dialogue window I was supposed to get 6 FP.
I checked, reloaded and checked again, I still have no single FP package. (I did not check abut medals)

(BTW: I am also missing ~70 FP and probably quite a bunch of medals from my contribution to DonSaldos Alcatraz, which leveled up shortly after I got my arc into operation.)

DeletedUser6220

I also got only 20 FP today instead of the promised 23 FP (level 3 arc). Nothing was added (inventory or top bar).

Andi47

Overlord
1 FP packages are necessary - with packages of sizes 2, 5 and 10 you can do any number of FP beginning from 4. It is never necessary to give 1 or 3 FP as a reward, hence 5 FP is the smallest non-boosted reward.

(you can do any even number - and by adding 2 FP-Packages (and 10 FP packages) you can do any odd number beginning from 5 by adding 2 FP packages (and 10 FP packages)).

DeletedUser6201

can u please fix this tomorrow. I lose about 1500-2000 FP because of this bug.... if not fix until next week i will make ticket for checking and refund...

DeletedUser6941

Also have the problem.
It's at level 3, 14% bonus reward. When a GB closes, I receive the info that I'm going to receive xx FPs, and nothing on inventory :(

panelvis

Farmer
yep also have the problem.
Arc show ony window with biggest rewart (fp) but i dont give extra fp to inventory.
Example on window reward its 12FP but on inventory have only 1 large (10fp) package

podkap1970

Emperor
is it possible that you dont get any FP packages at all ?
i made a screenshot from my 3 packages (2+5+10), and someones GB did level, i got 6 FP it says, but i have still the same numbers FP packages in my inventory
so iam not missing the bonus of +1 FP i miss the whole 6 FP

medals and BPs i havent checked

Andi47

Overlord
PLEASE fix this one as soon as possible! We are loosing TONS of FPs! (I could research two techs with the FP I already lost due to this bug!)

Andi47

Overlord
I can confirm that the bug is still present - I was supposed to get 6 FP from a contribution reward - afterwards my total amount of FP packages is still exactly zero. :mad:

Please fix this one as soon as possible!

panelvis

Farmer
is it possible that you dont get any FP packages at all ?
i made a screenshot from my 3 packages (2+5+10), and someones GB did level, i got 6 FP it says, but i have still the same numbers FP packages in my inventory
so iam not missing the bonus of +1 FP i miss the whole 6 FP

medals and BPs i havent checked

yep if reward < 10 you get nothing
if reward > 10 you get only 10fp package
we dont get small package ... i write to support by they answer "everything's ok" ... so dont put fp to GB because you lose it ;/

DeletedUser6941

Still no news about this?

Just now, it was supposed to receive 6 FPs, from a GB.....and none, niente, nada, rien, zip.... :(

DeletedUser7013

hi i have gb arc i cloose a gb and i taek back 5 fp-6 with arc and idont taek nothing in my store

DeletedUser6941

Quite disapointing not having any news regarding this.
Just yesterday it was supposed to receive 38 FPs froma a GE, and received 0 in my inventory :(

Just keep loosing FPs in the game :(

DeletedUser7021

Also my arc is not providing the FP in my inventory, upon today I am losing FP's.
I can assure you, this is a serious bug in the new arc GB.
Would you please take action about the multiple complains stated earlier above ...
... and please forward it to development team.
If you need more info, please PM me in-game at beta server.
Thank you in advance for your quick response.