• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: No retaliation from Machine Gun

BestWarrior

Baronet
The machine gun are expected to retaliate against all atacks, but this not happening. They don't even retaliate against the 1st atack. I've just made a battle now to be sure of that, because this also happened in my main server (PT1).
Please check if it's a bug or something has changed without any warning.

Thank's

DeletedUser4992

Not all attacks - only those in range of the machine gun.

BestWarrior

Baronet
After some more battles with machine gun and rogues, i can say that you are right and the problem is with the rogues. After being transformed in machine gun they don't retaliate.

DeletedUser1264

They don't retaliate immediately after being transformed - when their regular turn comes up they do. If they've survived that long, that is! Which they tend not to, at least in my experience.

It's the same with rogues that become jaggers and rangers (presumably paratroopers and commandos as well): Forests don't protect them immediately after their transformation; they have to wait their turn for the stealth to kick in.

DeletedUser2752

Okay in that case everything is working as intended (as rogues are suppose to have a delay before inheriting the special abilities), so setting to not a bug