• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

No Military Buildings?

DeletedUser

Maybe in the process of re-arranging, but just saw a player's city with not a single military building. How in the world can you do quests without Military?

DeletedUser

Depends who it was......may have the fog at the last unlocked province and decided while it's closed off will use the land space to get extra income, tools or products, besides could have several armies stockpiled up waiting to defend or attack and therefore decided has enough troops till they reach the next unlocks.
Could also be they have the newer military buildings that others aren't used to seeing as yet. I for one didn't think the archer building looked much like an archery building would do. ;)

DeletedUser

Or they are massive goods producers like me, I have bought a lot of provinces because I don't like to spend time creating an army that will be crushed by ballistas :p

DeletedUser

i deleted mine after losing too many troops to the game bugging at the NPCs last fighter. deleted my military buildings. it was cheaper to buy off those provinces like soulspark. only recently did i build a mounted warrior stable next to my castle for the heck of it.

DeletedUser

Well, that is interesting information. I am right now trying to get Maktaba and fighting 6 Ballista's and about ready to give up. It's getting really expensive. Maybe I'll take a hint from you guys-keep enough troops to defend my castle and start building more producing goods buildings.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have bought 75% of my bronze age provinces I think. Its way cheaper and I had luck with the +resources I've got.