• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

No ideea what this is...

DeletedUser

It's "Loot" sometimes you get this a mix of coin and supplies rather than a raw material or expansion square.

You need to conquer the whole province to receive it.

It should show up what it is if you hover over the province, the pop up window should tell you.

DeletedUser

well i did conquer it and it doesnt show what it gives me. and i cant remember if it gave me something or not:) probably it did. anyway sucks cause anything else would have been better than loot.

DeletedUser

It should show you if not go to the continent map again hover over the province you've conquered and a pop up should appear similar to below and in that pop up it should show you what you got for conquering the province.

Lootreward.jpg

Better get used to receiving loot rather than raw materials too, lot more loot to the conqueror than raw materials on these maps.

DeletedUser735

Great Thing but it will take time for me as i just started and i didn't see the loot symbol anywhere in map :D