• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

nickname change and world/server transfer, we deserve them.

DeletedUser9947

I just don't understand what's the difference between Forge of Empires and other Innogames titles where you can change your name.

DeletedUser9947

why don't you play the other games if you don't see difference in the games o_O

I've played other games (specially TribalWars, where you can change your name for 10 Euros) for 10 years. I've seen robberies and such betrayals that other players would lose their accounts after months of hardwork and nights spent awake attacking/defending. So, please, why don't you tell me why in a game as TribalWars people can change their username, if in here you can't?

CrashBoom

Legend
I've played other games (specially TribalWars, where you can change your name for 10 Euros) for 10 years. I've seen robberies and such betrayals that other players would lose their accounts after months of hardwork and nights spent awake attacking/defending. So, please, why don't you tell me why in a game as TribalWars people can change their username, if in here you can't?
because in FoE you can't lose everything :rolleyes:

DeletedUser9947

because in FoE you can't lose everything :rolleyes:

So in a game where name changing can make others players not only lose money (there's a 'black market' of the premium currency of Tribalwars going on with multiple thieves already identified, which by changing their name will keep going to steal other people) but also help to create betrayals which will cause multiple accounts to just get conquered (imagine you've been playing over one year in one city in FoE and suddenly all that progress is lost), it's ok to pay to change your name. But in here, where the worst someone can do is maybe snipe or take unfair trades (feel free to add anymore 'bad things' that multiple names could cause in this game) in a guild, is forbidden? Is that the logic you're following? I must be missing something then.

CrashBoom

Legend
So in a game where name changing can make others players not only lose money (there's a 'black market' of the premium currency of Tribalwars going on with multiple thieves already identified, which by changing their name will keep going to steal other people) but also help to create betrayals which will cause multiple accounts to just get conquered (imagine you've been playing over one year in one city in FoE and suddenly all that progress is lost), it's ok to pay to change your name. But in here, where the worst someone can do is maybe snipe or take unfair trades (feel free to add anymore 'bad things' that multiple names could cause in this game) in a guild, is forbidden? Is that the logic you're following? I must be missing something then.
???

I don't know anything from TribalWars

you started with that

I only play FoE

so my logic is: stop talking about other games
if you like them more stop playing FoE and play there

and maybe I understand you correct now:
it is a bad thing in TribalWars to change the name ?
then why bringing a bad feature from another game into this game ?

I just don't understand what's the difference between Forge of Empires and other Innogames titles where you can change your name.
where is your logic in asking other people about the difference of games ?

if you don't know the difference then both games would be the same and then you won't need to change one of them with features of the other
you could simply play the other game

Last edited:

Sl8yer

Regent

I think you are just telling us why. Nice of you to solve your own complaint.

DeletedUser10150

Would be nice if they had a system like GW2, where you have an "account name" that is visible to everyone by hovering over their avatar (or something like that), BUT, you could change your Avatar Name/Character Name, for a fee.