• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

New mouse-move-over display of the FP-bar

On beta there is a new display when you move the mouse over the FP-bar. In my eyes this is the most useless inovation of the last time. It shows exactly all things, which I am not interested in:

Auto FP:
"6/10" .... yes this I see also without moveing the mouse there
"+1/h" .... yes I know also
Current FP/max. FP:
"6/99" .... also not very new, but I think 6/100 would be the right information ?!?

So very useless after all.
It only would make sense if some of the limits would be variable in future.

Emberguard

Emperor
I think it's because of the ForgePlus feature which can change those values
It only would make sense if some of the limits would be variable in future.
There is. Forge Plus
unknown.png

I see --- another cash founding idea of inno :-/

I will never use, but I hope that in case of activation this popup would display some information about the remaining time.

CrashBoom

Legend
actually there is no max :rolleyes:

only a: you can't collect FP buildings anymore

with autocollect I daily have over 1000 FP in my bar (the 100 "max") in my live world city
and with other ways making FP (GBG, GEx, tavern, Himeji fights, Space Carrier negotiatons, ...) I can increase the FP bar all day long

Rosiemarrie

Steward
This change is worse than useless... there is no longer a 'Another point added in: mm:ss' hover!

I seem to remember the hover that's in beta now was in live when I first played last year (and a version of ForgePlus was available then) and it was useless. Then at some point it started showing the countdown to the next point, and I thought how much more useful that was. Now we seem to be going backwards again to something useless.

mcbluefire

Baronet
This is actually a bug, that will be fixed soon.
What, specifically is the bug? That the "another point added in: mm:ss" is no longer on beta or that it was in live or did you mean another part of this hover or ForgePlus discussion?

almadies

Farmer
Hello. it's ok, it's coming... it didn't work, the support replied that the problem was known, and was going to be solved.
in the evening it was resolved. the next day it didn't work anymore, and it still doesn't work... why not put this info in the popup, if you can't get it the "classic way" anymore?

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Hello. it's ok, it's coming... it didn't work, the support replied that the problem was known, and was going to be solved.
in the evening it was resolved. the next day it didn't work anymore, and it still doesn't work... why not put this info in the popup, if you can't get it the "classic way" anymore?
The issue is not yet resolved. It only happens, when you have between 1 and 10 FPs in your bar. My guess is, that you had 0 and therefor saw the timer.

almadies

Farmer
The issue is not yet resolved. It only happens, when you have between 1 and 10 FPs in your bar. My guess is, that you had 0 and therefor saw the timer.

Thank you Juber
I just tested, 5 pf no message in the bar. 0 pf, the message arrived instantly[/QUOTE]