• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: New message alert on read messages [47859][48011]

DeletedUser5882

Reproduction Steps:
1. Create or receive a new message
2. Observe that there is "1" on the new message indicating 1 unread message
3. Open the message
4. Close the message
5. Exit message center
6. Reopen message center
7. Observe that the same message has "1" on it as if it was never opened
8. Write a reply
9. Exit message center
10. Reopen message center
11. Observe that the message has "2" on it indicating it has two unread messages. The reply is also displayed as a received new message.
12. All received messages and replies on that message conversation increases the alert count on the message
13. While inbox, after opening and closing the message, the alert disappears. But after exiting the message center and reopening, it is renewed.

Issue Description (10/10):

- This bug appears only on messages created today
- Older messages do not display the bug even if there is a new conversation added today
- The bug appears on mobile app as well (1.124.3)

1.126.8b6a6f9826 (27.04.2018 12:50), Tiraje (96405), zz1, en_US, WIN 29,0,0,140, Windows 10, Chrome/66.0.3359.117, 1920x949, OpenGL (Baseline Extended) (336 MB VRAM)

HTML5/Flash: Flash version!

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes

Borowski

Squire
Really annoying issue, new since today. Several Guild members tell me the Same. Hope will be fixed soon.
Suppose Could be an effect of the vincent van Gogh item...

DeletedUser7207

Message_Center.png
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

* My message center is perfect, thank you ^-^

Last edited by a moderator: