• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Do Not Suggest New GB idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuscarlTW

Squire
Innogames seems to be running out of ideas for new GBs so I thought I'd propose one:

A defensive GB that provides an attack bonus.

Currently PvP offers the attacker an insane advantage against anybody they attack. This is due to the fact that there are no offensive bonuses to defenders, which means that people can cruise through a neighborhood with autobattle and lose virtually nothing.

My suggestion to counter this is to create a new GB for the modern era or another future era that offers the defender a way to actually hurt the attacker. And by that I mean, create a defensive GB that gives 10%-100% bonus attack to the defender, much like deal castle or St Basil's, except for the attack stat.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser

If there were to be a gb, it needs to be the pentagon. it is the command center for thew army, and it would go well with what you are saying. the pentagon was build in 1941

DeletedUser3533

That is something that is definitely needed. In addition, since there are 2 GB. The other one could give you a bonus on points that you receive. It would not only apply to the buildings, but also the coin/supply and the PvP points (but does not affect the tower points just your global points).

DeletedUser

im thinking INNO should offer incentive to attacking and not defending if they want players to spend more time in the game play.
how may players attack their whole neighbourhood every day? probably less than 10%
does INNO want players to spend LESS time playing the game, unlike all the other games out there, then a 3rd defensive GB would do the trick

HuscarlTW

Squire
im thinking INNO should offer incentive to attacking and not defending if they want players to spend more time in the game play.
how may players attack their whole neighbourhood every day? probably less than 10%
does INNO want players to spend LESS time playing the game, unlike all the other games out there, then a 3rd defensive GB would do the trick

Uh... on my main world I am attacked by 12-15 players daily. And most of the time, when players use colonial armies against my PE army they win with virtually no losses. That should not happen.

DeletedUser

do you have Basil & Deal dropped? What levels?
that's the wrong question

the correct would be:
how often to you change the defense to adapt to the attackers armies

the problem is: the attackers knows always the defending army and can attack with the perfect troop
if you surprise them they even would lose some PE units

DeletedUser2752

And he will be plundered more harshly by doing so. If he's not getting plundered often, then I wouldn't worry about changing defenses

Status
Not open for further replies.