• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

New features?)

qaccy

Emperor
@6zeva9 I imagine that's unlikely. FoE and Elvenar have seemingly been sharing a lot of ideas as of late, but each game's version remains unique to it and I don't think there've been any instances of either game changing something in a negative way to match the other Since there's little reason for them to do so anyway.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
so im confused.this WILL for sure be addedto the game?
@Devilsangel
As the info screen data is already in the files of the life servers, I am pretty sure the feature will come. When though is a different question - the ad-cinema was also very close to getting fully released on the live servers and did not make it... So... We will have to see and hope ;)

EDIT: only the info on the cultural trader is to be found on the live servers... antiques dealer not yet :oops:

Last edited:

DeletedUser9410

If it comes to life that will be great, a lot of players have often asked for a means to get rid of unwanted inventory goods, and this will be perfect.:cool:
As huge a PLUS ONE as possible for this. :D

6zeva9

Baronet
@6zeva9 I imagine that's unlikely. FoE and Elvenar have seemingly been sharing a lot of ideas as of late, but each game's version remains unique to it and I don't think there've been any instances of either game changing something in a negative way to match the other Since there's little reason for them to do so anyway.

I was not suggesting that they would try to imitate each other. I am aware of the source of the recent sharing, while Royal Restoration was welcomed in Elvenar, there has been a lot more negative feedback on recent changes and events here, more so with some of the ideas that where first in Elvenar.

DeletedUser9731

I am playing Elvenar and they have a way to get rid of buildings we can Disenchant them and use the material it gives you to make other items. So why we here in FOE can't sell or trade the items in our inventories it just makes sense.

DeletedUser9410

Considering that both games are by the same company, it seems natural that some aspects of each game could possibly "bleed" over to the other.
As long as it's the good parts and each game still keeps it's own unique identity i think there's nothing wrong with that.
Just my personal opinion. :)

DeletedUser8859

so im confused.this WILL for sure be addedto the game?
@Devilsangel

For sure? If development and testing phases are successful yes.

The feature is still in development. If the feature completes development successfully then they will release here at BETA for testing. After that they will make any adjustments they find necessary and then the final decision to release to the live servers will be made.

kaymedic

Marquis
The feature is still in development. If the feature completes development successfully then they will release here at BETA for testing. After that they will make any adjustments they find necessary and then the final decision to release to the live servers will be made.

Or they release it to the live servers and make adjustments there ;)

Artubar

Baronet
I still have no idea where to find this
innogamescdn.com/start/metadata?id=info_screens-<actual hash> at game startup; nowhere accessible through an ingame botton or something like that.

Looking forward to see it here on beta (an later on live, ofc)!

I want more news on this! In last live stream they spoke of some new feature I think.. I was wonder if it was this, but I only started watching at the end of the stream, so i don't know..

DeletedUser9982

Anynews on this?
I can see that it didnt make it with the Japanese Settlement..

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
i suppose we get this on live with the next server update :p
Would be cool, but I doubt it... they probably still need some time to gather data like:
- how the player possessed trade coins develop
- how well the newly introduced quick-barter for diamonds gets used
- if the auction is satisfactory (for them as well as for the players) - both modes tested so far were not quite satisfactory in my eyes at least...