• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

New expansion or bug?

DeletedUser5882

Was surprised today upon seeing there was a 580K victory expansion available....
I thought I had used them all! I just can't remember how much the last one cost. But I remember that it was part of OF5.

Any knowledge about it?

LadyHecate

Marquis
Was surprised today upon seeing there was a 580K victory expansion available....
I thought I had used them all! I just can't remember how much the last one cost. But I remember that it was part of OF5.

Any knowledge about it?
The 580K victory expansion was indeed released as part of the OF Pt5 release, albeit slightly earlier as Inno do with the new Victory and Premium expansions.

Lionhead

Baronet
The 580K victory expansion was indeed released as part of the OF Pt5 release, albeit slightly earlier as Inno do with the new Victory and Premium expansions.

I´m pretty sure that´s incorrect. In one of my worlds on live server, I´m working on the 460K expansion. There it´s indicated I have 2 expansions available. Here on Beta I´m working on the 520K expansion, but also here it´s indicated I have 2 left.
Since OF5 have been released on live a while back, the 520 must have been the last expansion that came with that.

So as you mention, since IG releases new Victory and Premium expansions a bit earlier upon new era (or part-era) release, I´m leaning towards OF6 is just around the corner.