• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected New achievement for not plundering

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeeVee

Squire
Reason
Players do not have the possibility to express they are proud they don't plunder
Details
After a certain amount of days the player hasn't plundered a city the achievement is granted.
Level 1 : After 1 days
Level 2 : After 5 days
Level 3 : After 20 days
Level 4 : After 50 days
Level 5 : After 100 days

The name of the achievements could be: Make Peace, No War
Balance
This will have almost zero impact on other game futures
Maybe the palyerhave to choose between gaining this achievement and effectiveness of certain GB
Abuse Prevention
No abuse is possible
Summary
As opposite of the achievements that counts how many times a player has plundered a city.
This new achievement counts how long the player did not plunder a city
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
Yes
Nowadays players can only indicate they are proud on how many times they plundered a city.
I suggest they can express that they are proud they don't plunder

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Then it will be a badge with the number of days without logging in?
Then a badge for X fights without camps?
Then a badge for not sniping?

Macha

Squire
i think if its a badge for not plundering then the player needs to have attacked & won & made the choice to not plunder, this idea is a not attacking badge which is different to not plundering
maybe it should have the same figures as the plunder badge, eg the plunder badges are plunder 20/250/1500/3000 buildings so theses badges should be dont plunder 20/250/1500/3000 cities

Last edited:

CrashBoom

Legend
the times are definitely too low
less than 4 month to reach highest level in a game which is designed to played for years

maybe
Level 1 : 1 month
Level 2 : 6 month
Level 3 : 1 year
Level 4 : 2 years
Level 5 : 3 years

because
Players do not have the possibility to express they are proud they don't plunder
1 day wouldn't be something to be proud
but 3 years is ;)

Then a badge for not sniping?
I want a badge for biggest snipe
level 5: 1000 FP (or more)

Emberguard

Emperor
This new achievement counts how long the player did not plunder a city

If the players plunders, does it then reset to 0? Is this "time since last plunder"? OR, "longest time period without plundering"?

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
If badges mean so much to you, why not claim that they are all visible instead of the 3 that everyone can select?
If the badges can provide useful information about YOUR way of playing, then it would make sense that we could then see them all.

CrashBoom

Legend
If badges mean so much to you, why not claim that they are all visible instead of the 3 that everyone can select?
If the badges can provide useful information about YOUR way of playing, then it would make sense that we could then see them all.
that is why I suggested an achievement ranking for each of them in the past

so players can check how they perform in the categories of their playing style

didn't get enough upvotes

Dessire

Regent
It should not be a matter of days but of the number of neughbors you have motivated.

If yo stop playing for 10 days, those are 10 days of no activity, not of plundering.

Kronan

Viceroy
Unless I'm mistaken, achievement badges have ZERO game value, other than ....In my mind, it was a original game designer idea that's about as important to the MODERN game as your appendix is to your MODERN body.

Or the tavern goods merchant is to the MODERN game, too. Or the event HUB is to the MODERN GAME (may it rest in peace).

This is called "game clutter". Vestigial ideas/features that don't deliver anything, have no practical value, and are buried in ancient areas of the game that no one cares about.

Inno engineering could consider ripping it ALL out (probably a blessing...), but it certainly shouldn't resurrect it, embellish it, or continue to spend money on it through graphic design, and software engineering.

Status
Not open for further replies.