• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Contact Support: Never Ending Auto-Battle (No Results Button)

DeletedUser

Summary of the issue (title of the post): When Auto Battle is selected the battle will play threw until there are 2 soldiers but never ends.
Overview of the bug (description): In a neighborhood battle when auto-battle is selected the results button never appears and it gets hung up when there is one soldier from each side remaining. The game must be refreshed and when it loads again it says that some of your soldiers are still in battle do you want to retreat or continue and if you continue the same issue still exists and there is still no results button.
Steps to reproduce:
Begin a neighborly battle
Click Auto-battle
No result button appears
Refresh game and try again... same result.
Reproduction rate (Every time? Sometimes?): Appears to be some times.
Visual Reference if available: Attached
I have performed a quick search of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Battles and come up with a post similar to my problem though it was credited to not a bug due to user error because the user was not aware of the results button.
Player name and server (language version) for rewards: Nazlia Dunarsund (English)

Attachments

• Auto-battle fail.jpg
    Auto-battle fail.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 5
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2752

Hey Nazlia, could you contact support please about this issue? To contact support, right-click in-game and go to "Support"

DeletedUser

Thanks, just another added note... it seems that in the continent battles the result buttons appears but the battle just doesn't move.

Will do!

Amy Steele

Regent
Archiving this one as it is now being dealt with in by ticket.

If anyone else experiences this issue, please post here.