• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

neighbors of a superior age?

DeletedUser10057

it´s possible to have neighbors of a superior age??

Artubar

Baronet
Yes, it is - but only until the next new neighborhood gets matched.
The player of a higher age was your age when the hood was arranged, then he leveled up. He stays in your current neighborhood for now, but won't be assigned to a neighborhood of a lower / your age next time.
(Neighborhoods commonly change every 2 weeks, exceptions can be found here on beta and in some kind of events where you interact with a [fixed] neighborhood.)

DeletedUser10057

no it´s the case
i have 9 neighbors of the next age (in the live server), and its possible to see by there cityes that they leveled up some time ago

last week i started puting fps in the next age (with out onloking) can this be the reason?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10003

Well, i am in virtual future and i have mars neighbours. I get this same dude in my neighbourhood that keeps plundering and is a pain. Its possible to have neighbours of a superior age. In my other world i am in progressive era and there i have no problems with neighbours above my age.

DeletedUser10003

Well, i am in virtual future and i have mars neighbours. I get this same dude in my neighbourhood that keeps plundering and is a pain. Its possible to have neighbours of a superior age. In my other world i am in progressive era and there i have no problems with neighbours above my age.
Correction i dont play on the beta server, i play on brisgard and dinegu

DeletedUser9410

no it´s the case
i have 9 neighbors of the next age (in the live server), and its possible to see by there cityes that they leveled up some time ago

last week i started puting fps in the next age (with out onloking) can this be the reason?

Both of your above statements could be true.

Neighborhoods are worked out by the system placing all the players in the world in a line, according to how far they have progressed in the tech tree and how many fp's they spent there.
Then the line is 'cut' about every 80 players.
So it's very possible to have players of two ages in the same hood, and if you have put fp in a higher age tech, you could have moved up the line into a higher bracket.