• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Do Not Suggest Negotiation token?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArklurBeta

Baronet
Reason
There are cases where you need to solve a hard negotiation and can be annoying when you get unlucky solving it, so in this case it would be nice if you could get another turn to finish the neg.
Details
Gaining such token can be in many forms, AD, special buildings, random rewards, etc.
Balance
To make it balanced, there could be a limitation of 1 token per negotiation.
Abuse Prevention
N/A
Summary
With this addition, doing negotiations will be more "accessible".
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
I've read the DSNL (...) and checked previous submissions.
Make it possible for players to gain negotiation tokens that gives another turn to finish the negotiations.

This idea is vague, not a definite one, and in a way, might break the "Ideas to make yourself richer or make the game easier. [...]" rule, but thought I'll give it a try, create it as "thought-provoking" idea.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
For really difficult negotiations, we already have an extra round.
Also, again, GbG negotiations (what does the B mean?) have been set up for the mourners and now they want more, more?
And in Expeditions, there is already the tavern to have one more turn.

CrashBoom

Legend
it is already there :p

Small_diamond.png

and you forgot the 2nd DSNL point it falls under

- New buildings or items. Buildings and items are decided upon according to a feature, event, era and need to ensure they are balanced within the game.

Thunderdome

Emperor
I was going to say it should be GB for Guild Battlegrounds, but it has been taken by Great Buildings. Then, there's the GBg, which should be appropriate since the first word segment should be capitalized and the rest should be lower case. I try my best to understand all this TXT and abbreviated talk, but I just go with full words to know what was being said without any mistake in between.

@DEADP00L is spot on. We do have an extra round for those difficult ones with the option to purchase further rounds with 10 diamonds each. It's not very much unless you're too unlucky or don't have a concept on how to negotiate (when you seen the coin hasn't been used in the second negotiation round but it's on the one saying "wrong person" and you went with supply for the one the coin would have gone to when they are the last one to be negotiated with on the final round). Now, if they (Inno) tweaked the tavern to have all negotiations (GE, GBg, event, daily, etc.) get the extra round, we might have a winner (and yes, I did the math as no one is going to cry on losing 10 diamonds at Inno, unless I am very wrong).

ArklurBeta

Baronet
Thanks for giving an explanation for the word "mourners", obviously that's my question, something I can easily google. /s

Maybe I'm missing something here, but negotiations were in GBG, not something people were "crying for"?

And I also don't really get the "they want more-and-more", like there is a constant and loud discussion about improving negotiations, even though only a very small number of players do negs. But I get it, you hate negotiations.

And to reply to your message: yes, there are other ways to get it (@CrashBoom I obviously know about that, there is a very good reason why I didn't mention that you can spend premium currency to get more turns :); but good call on the 2nd DNSL), but...then what? Is there a limit on how many different ways you can get things done, achieve?

Status
Not open for further replies.