• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected My idea of the Space Age Part 1

• Thread starter DeletedUser8135
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8135

Hello Players

For a Game That Has Taken Players to Explore the Oceans and Arctic, Do this task I think It is not so difficult, My idea is that Players can Expand their Oceanic Empire to Space, thus having more new Possibilities in the Game, Below A List of New Technologies of the '' Space '' an idea I had reading a Topic here in the Forum

New Horizons: Unlocking an Expansion and Starting the New Era, When the Player Exited the Research Menu and Returning to Town There would be a new Inventory Construction, NASA Agency, putting her in the city a Man Called Tomas would Appear and you Auxiliary To create a Space City on the Moon, Our First Futura Stop, but forward we will return to talk about this NASA Agency, Moon and etc., Next technologies would be Plantation Cocoons, Residual Cocoons and Training

Planting Cocoons: Unlocking Planting Cocoons, a Production Production of Groceries within a Cocoon, After All, If You Wanted to Plant on the Moon and on Other Planets You will need to get used to using Cocoons

Casulo Residencias: Unlocked Casulo Houses, They produce coins and give Population just like any other residential building, but you have to just put them in the Space because if you do not have a cocoon around the house, people will not have oxygen enough to survive

Elite Training: Unlocked the Base of the Astronauts, where they would be trained one of the new units of the era, The Astronaut ... Next technology and Space decoration, releases after researching these 3 Technologies

Space Decoration: Unlocked the Statue of Voyager 1, a Decorative Building For Your Space City ... Next Technology After This and Space Vehicles

Space Vehicles: Unlocked the Spacecraft Factory, but a military (or rather vehicle) unit That You May Take in Space Battles .... Next Technologies after that are Father of Science and Silver Road

Father of Science: Unlocked the Statue of Galileo Galilei, Known as Father of Science, Decorative building

Silver Road: Unlocked the Silver Roads, a Road created specially created for Space, until you do not unlock this Road, do not worry, you can use all the Roads already Unlocked in the Game! ... Next Technology and New Options, Search these last two Searches ....

New Options: Release an Expansion, That was the First Part For this Era because also, you can not launch an entire era in just one topic, now we will talk about the NASA Agency remember?, That I said that later in this Topic we would Talk about it?, Post and, the time has come!

The Age would also have 1 Premium Building, the only Cultural of the Age, the Scientific Laboratory, will give a great amount of Happiness to its People, and of course, cost some Diamonds like any other Premium Building .....

The Age Contara Also with 2 Expansions of Medals and 2 of Diamonds Totaling 6 Expansions

The only weakness of the Age and that there will be No Battle of Provinces Against NPC, but at least you can face different people on different planets, and the kind planets that are provinces that must be released by paying a price at the NASA Agency

The Era could also count on a Large Building, the Museum of Meteors, the Building of the Museum of Meteors, You Can Find 3 Types of Meteors every day in your city, the Simple Meteor (Coin Rewards, Light Meteor (Diamond Rewards and Premium Building, Few Chanches plus Good Rewards) you can only find 1 Meteor per day in your city, it does not accumulate then Pass 1 day pass and you do not Collected the Meteor, instead of being 2 there would not appear today's day but yesterday's Which you did not collect, Since this Era has not yet presented Goods, To build it It would need Merchandise from the Past Era (in the Future Oceanic case) and Some Points and of course, on the Level, the Higher the Level of it the Chanches you find Meteors better and from Level 5, You can find up to 2 Meteors per day and at level 10, up to 3 Meteors ..... ..Let's go now Back to the talk of the NASA Agency That I said we would talk about her at the end of the topic and I will fulfill my promise but before I will summarize what I said that I would have in this Age in Part 1:

1 Residential Building
1 Production Building
1 Cultural Building (Which is also the Only Premium of the Age)
2 Military buildings
2 Decorative Buildings
6 New Expansions
1 new Great Building
1 new PvP
1 New GvG

The NASA Agency and the Principal throughout this era, and within it You Can Unlock New Planets for Exploration, Submit your city's resources to the Space Base, battle on the 'Battle of the Neighborhood' tab, or rather say '' PvP 'and also battle in the'About Battle of Guilds'' or rather saying' 'GvG'', and in it That most of the Stuff of the era How can you see will be Done ......

A Thing That They Should Know

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser8135

A Thing That You Should Know and How Many Planets Can Be Unlocked in the Agency, Well, I still do not know if it's going to be just these but until I think of other Planets, the Players in the Agency will be able to Unlock the Following Planets (I know that moon is not a Planet anymore Account): Moon, Mércurio, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto

In the neighborhood Battle flap and like any other PvP, you only score if you use units of the corresponding era (in the Space Age case) and Win a battle, It may be that at the beginning, there may be no one or only Some People in your Space neighborhood, If this happens wait a little until someone appears

In the Guild Battle Tab will be a bit different from the others, I'll explain how it's going to be, at the beginning, the map goes this All about NPC Control, and also will only have QGS On That Map, without those towers now see how it's going to work , When a Guild dominates a HQ it will gain Power To increase the Guild level and of course, but also each Member will receive Coins, Groceries or even Diamonds As a Congratulations For having mastered a HQ, in the Beginning and all NPC, the Chanches Coins, Groceries and Diamonds are the same For all QGS, 40% Chanche of Coins and Groceries and 20% Diamond Chanche, The harder the battle is, the more coins, groceries or diamonds won, and the case Be under the control of a very Powerful Guild (Let's say Guilds Tops) and your Guild will dominate, the rewards will be better type, you will have more chanche to get Diamonds!

DeletedUser8135

Soon I will post my idea of Part 2 of the era, and other ideas from Other Possible Friends and Friends, Next to Next

Status
Not open for further replies.